Gears of War 4: Official Thread

Keep an eye out on your Xbox messages. Looks like codes for Gears Loyalty gear packs are being given out to profiles that have played any Gears game.

On another note, looks like the microtransactions will be the primary way of making money. The season pass may not be interesting for people who don’t play private games a lot, and only the host of the lobby needs to own the pass to use the maps in private games. I’m guessing the game will be flooded with customizations since the packs will be the main money makers for TC. What kind of skins are you guys hoping for?

I’m hoping RAAM and Tai make it in at some point.

Yup, I just got my code last night! Although I don’t think it’s quite redeemable yet.

Well, like you say microtransactions will be in the game. Luckily you can earn credits so that you don’t have to purchase anything with real money. I hope that the money option is there just as a convience more than anything and certainly hope that a pack isn’t locked behind an actual money wall. From what I saw, it is similar to the way PvZ GW handled their packs.

Aside from that, there seems to be a ton of unlockables from the base game which is pretty cool. Some stuff I’d hope to see is variations of armor colors like Golden Carmine or something along the lines of Judgement.

Although I haven’t done much research, I think most customizations can be earned through packs with either money or credits. The only skins which will be locked are most likely the pre-order and Rockstar drink/Pizza Roll exclusives.

1 Like

Yup, you got it.

I’ve already pre-ordered.

1 Like

I got myself the codes lol

I also picked up some Rockstar cans, need two more though.

I’m ready!

#neverfightalone

1 Like

Have you found the 130 count bags for the Gnasher code? the closest I found at Walmart was a 120 count bag which gave me a normal code.

BRUH LOL

(Character things)

Nope, as you can kind of see, that big bag is part of the “combination” line and not the bacon 130 ct bag. I honestly thought it didn’t matter but yeah, it did. Ended up just getting a bounty from it.

I bought Rockstar energy drinks too…

2 Likes

I saw @MaruMDQ stream Gears UE today. She is really good! I was like :open_mouth:

If we play, she’s on my team XD

Sorry I didn’t speak too much, my Spanish is rusty :joy:

3 Likes

@oTigerSpirit

WE IN THERE lol

I’m stocking up too. XD

1 Like

Bruh :joy:

Now you MUST buy the game!

Sick!

4 Likes

Last time I brought a card pack was when I still into yugioh, but I can make an exception with gears.

They were free! :grin:

Guys… I think I’m actually not gonna make it tonight :confused:

This happens when you wake up at 5:25 every morning like I do.

:sleepy:

1 Like

I havent gotten any codes and I’ve played them all… :cry:

Also, feel free to invite me when Inget the game next week :grin:

@GodtierMacho

I want to apolgize to you. I was asleep and forgot to set me alarm when the game launched. :sleepy:
Maybe next time.

No worries had a full team at the time anyways.