Gargos Trailer & KI Teases

Doesn’t any character constitute a “new” character? I mean I can tell you they aren’t in the game right now, because they haven’t been released. huehuehue

6 Likes

Well, if you want to get technical, of course :3

I believe “new” in this case means not currently in any game. But you already knew that, didn’t you? You’re such a troll. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ouch the troll is so real here… I want to see new creative characters from the brains of the game designers, new concepts, not hey, there’s this guy in this game, he does these things, lets make him a fighter. I mean like, Aganos new. He was an awesome idea. :slight_smile:

New and ORIGINAL character, meaning a non-guest character and hasn’t been shown in the game before.

1 Like

Ruk I just wish you guys would announce those final 3 stages at E3. COme on now give the 6 Million some stages. You didn’t give my gurl her New Year’s Top Hat

1 Like

I just want that stupid portal punch glitch gone. That crap’s annoying. Like REALLY annoying.

The lingering hitbox is all that needs to be fixed.

I know. Despite me being fully aware of it instinct kicks in “oh the moves over time act.”

Nope…nevermind…I’ll just take this combo…no problem…