Gargos tease on Twitter - Update 5/3

If that’s true, then I hope so. I want to have a boss to fight that can give me satisfactory after frustrating combat.

1 Like

Same here.

Shadow Jago and Eyedol > Aria

Absolutely disagree.
Shadow Jago and Eyedol are two things that’s wrong with fighting games. Clone characters and bad boss designs.

ARIA, however, is a really cool character with a unique gameplay style. She’s an original design done right.

#imho

1 Like

She’s easy though compared to the boss version of shadow jago and eyedol from the original KI.

True, as a boss character, she’s not really all that challenging. That was indeed a shame. Hopefully Gargos will be a great boss.

1 Like

While ye she doe shave unique design which was enough to warrant her in the game. But, we need a boss character that could be remembered for their frustration. Gargos fit sin. Aria does have a very good story going for her but she isn’t entirely the boss character, only a boss character for those who face her at the end of her story.

my thoughts exactly or summon Omen and absorb him for instinct

Tagging those who were curious what I was referring to. @justathereptile @SightlessKombat

Note that Adam referred to “SL Gargos” and not “Gargos,” which in my mind says that the “boss” version is different than the playable version.

3 Likes

Intresting :slight_smile: Now I know its going to be hard fight.

I was reeeeealy hoping for a Gargos tease today.

3 Likes

Uh, bad idea. It kills any hype for this game. If they actually do this, I won’t watch any trailers they release for new characters. Heck maybe somebody will make a clip with the two trailers combined and post it on YouTube while saying, “This is how you make a good killer instinct character trailer”.

Me too. Seriously, @TempusChaoti @rukizzel where’s the Gargos tease at?

Except that is subjective.

I like watching the trailers because I get to see the new characters in motion and with the recent trailers you get to hear them talk about what their deal is. Yes having a teaser at the end is awesome, but if they do the teasers separately, the teasers themselves will be higher quality and most likely longer as well.
I’d rather have more teasers like Mira’s, Arby’s, or Tusk’s, than teasers like Kim-wu’s.

Well…that’s your loss. I would prefer higher quality teasers for later than a lower ones in the main trailer.

2 Likes

y’all gotta start paying attention.

1. They said they were AIMING to get the Tease out this week, thats not a full guarantee

2. its MONDAY, have some patience, the week ain’t over yet.

Yeah me too, that Kim Wu tease left me anxious for months.

This is the tease! Lol! We are living it…

Care to elaborate on that Shago part?

We got this far didn’t we, I think we can still keep waiting. It will be Friday I think.

There’s not anything to elaborate on. I just don’t like clone characters. Characters that either share moveset, appearance or are alternate versions of another character.