Gargos needs flipout

Kappa

Seriously though could you imagine? :expressionless:

3 Likes

Flipout into instant command grab? Yeah, no thanks.

6 Likes

I wish I could find the comment, I thought it was hilarious :joy:

I guess Gargos flipout is his oblivion ender into command grab and “sadistic intent” (press down).

Thunder says hi

Don’t forget Kan-Ra

2 Likes

I know you are joke. But what if they really give him flipout
 He will be too OP!

1 Like

Lol I thought this was serious at first. I was so confused. Like why does this character need more tools on top of what he already has.

2 Likes

Yeah! And someone give General RAAM some zoning while they’re at it.

4 Likes

I mean he could always just send a small swarm of kryll from far away and if it hits you it could act like his kryll shield ender but with reduced time for them to hurt you, this way he has a decent tool against zoners but wouldn’t be able to hit you and play keep away for the majority of the game.

HAHA xD

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Thunder’s command grab after flipout only leads to damage; Gargos would get damage, meter-gain, positioning, advantage, or mixups. It’s the utility that matters.

I would love to see a Kryll attack that does little to no damage, but pushes the opponent towards the General.

2 Likes

Lol
that would pretty much be an instant death “attack”. Up close he has nothing that’s that fast to make use of a flipout
maybe a LP if they land right next to Gargos. If the opponent saw it coming they would essentially get a free turn.

That would definitely be cool. Maybe if it connects, it disables backward movement for 3 seconds, but it does no hit/block stun and no damage. If that’s too scary, maybe it just reduces backward movement speed by 50% for 3 seconds.

Or if that’s too scary, maybe it just stuns the other player for 2 seconds, while they’re trying to make the kryll cloud go away. Could be a slow-moving projectile that is meant to be used after some sort of setup. Or maybe it functions like Kan Ra’s bugs–if you punch it before it touches you, it goes away.

I would tweak Raam instinct.

It deals less potential damage up close but A LOT when you are far from Raam. So if you run away you get more potential damage than now