Gargos is back!

I m saying from the start Game Will end on Eyedol triomphant over gargos corpse. Hope i am right

If either Eyedol or Gargos wins, we lose.

“We” as in “human beings”. They are both evil as hell and aim to enslave the human race.

cant wait to see he gameplay 
 wonder what he will be able to do .

To be honest, I found it extremely off-putting that they revealed him so abruptly and would have preferred to see a silhouette to further build up his return. But most everybody else seems to be happy and his re-design looks wicked (pun absolutely intended :thumbsup:) so it’s fine.

Omen is pure energy
he doesn’t need wings out all the time because he can create them as needed. he isnt a physical being
s o its actually cooler that he can manifest the wings as needed and put them away.

Now that Gargos is here and has physical wings
 Omen def doesnt need them.

1 Like

LOOOL he looks lame without his wings that why he should have them at all times none of this energy mumbo jumbo means anything

C’mon it is pretty obvious he will
if not then he would look like 2 legged montaro

OMFG NEW MAIN NEW MAIN huuuuh the monster trio is complete.

I think Gargos looks really cool. It would be cool if he had a tail and used it but if you see quickly from the clip, it looks like he doesn’t have one, not a big deal. I like his skin texture, color and his horns.

1 Like

He seems
 familiar.

4 Likes

For those that wanted the big demon man, here you go. For those of you that wanted a big nasty monster for a vampire, then this might fill that void. He looks cool, I like it. That said, I hope this means that Eyedol can be a smidge more regal when he appears.

1 Like

“When” is a strong word.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/50124891.jpg

3 Likes

I hope he will be voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson or Christopher Sabat! Either one would be a great voice for Gargos! The other can voice Eyedol if he ever comes back!

While those two are cool and all, I feel Steve Blum would be the perfect Gargos voice.

1 Like

I remember back in the Season 2 forums, somebody suggested that Dave Lang of Iron Galaxy should be the voice of Gargos if he ever appears as a character