HE’S BACK https://youtu.be/6oezNzZ_V1o

7 Likes

In May!! Hype!!

4 Likes

OMG

18 Likes

I am digging his design! This season is gonna be HYPEEEE

3 Likes

IM GONNA SAY THIS IN CAPS… EARLY… WORK IN PROGRESS lol I know the gargos face, gargos wings, gargos glow, gargos horns, gargos eyes, gargos skin, gargos in May posts are coming but WORK IN PROGRESS my friends… remind youselves

7 Likes

I think he looks pretty cool! Really wanna see him beat some people up! Lol I bet he looks awesome in action

2 Likes

I’m not entirely sold on his big goofy mouth BUT, I’m happy to see him finally. I knew he was going to be in-game due to all the lore leading up to season 3 but seeing him really does put my mind at ease. Plus I know he’s a little rough around the edges and they’ll surely polish him up a bit before release and if he still looks a little derpy, there’s always the retro costume.

14 Likes

Yep I’m sure I’m not the only one who saw Gargos coming back. Woo this is gonna be awesome!

1 Like

Demon Monkey Gargos

7 Likes

but imagine the accessories… ooooooh the possibilities

3 Likes

He’s mostly nude so hopefully he has some kind of armor accessories.

1 Like

The difference in quality LOOOL poor Omen

http://www.gametribute.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Omen-Killer-Instinct-Season-2.jpg

4 Likes

Copy and pasted Omen accessories :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hyped for Gargos, he looks amazing, its very “Doom” inspired IMO

I really hope that this is his stance, with his arms crossed. So badass

1 Like

Lol Omen’s horns are tiny compared to Gargos’s XD

1 Like

Well, he IS a minion of Gargos :U

Compensating maybe???

2 Likes

Omen looking for a new job because the BOSS himself has to come mop up his mess lmao

So why is his energy blue? I thought the whole reason shadow energy turned purple is because Gargos corrupts it?

1 Like

The story will probably explain. But I have an idea:

Maybe when Gargos activates Instinct he turns purple, and maybe that could be the power that corrupts everything?