Gargos Impression Poll šŸ“ˆ

Maybe Gargos will hook you up with the answers, winning-lotto-number style.

If you sell him your mortal soul, that is :wink:

1 Like

LMAO :joy: that seriously made me laugh out loud. The odd stares from my co-workers are worth it.

1 Like

Lol so they made two models?..

No

They made ONE model. Then it was animated and compressed and stills were taken so it could work like a flicker book in 2d.

Itā€™s the SAME model, Iā€™m not talking about resolution Iā€™m talking preportions and design.

Just because Sindel in MK looks better in her close up thats higher Rez, doesnā€™t mean that in game she is a completely different person LOOOL.

One model. Animated.

And regardless of how pixilated or badly animated gargos was in game doesnā€™t mean that he has different preportions from the supreme victory model does it? Heā€™s clearly the same?

Because as I said. There is one model.

Gargos chin eyes head all look the same preportions thoughout the game and this is what people are commenting about.

We are NOT talking about rez or animation. We are all talking about how the new retro has different preportions to the old one.

Its a about design.

I prf the original facial design because I think it makes him look powerful.

No retro specs, no tinted glasses and nostalgia aside I just prf the stronger facial model and the smaller forehead REGARDLESS of weather the in game was a little blury, was badly animated and stood at a dull angle.

2 Likes

The pictures are deceiving though. Every FMV screen you have posted his ears are lost in shadow. Whereas in the actual game you can see original Gargos has huge pointy ears that dominate his head.

Maaaguuuddd lol

1 Like

ALSO no lol

in the pics u can see his EARS! they just dont stick out they curve round his head.

its not meant to be the sameā€¦ and some people would say KI isnt dark enough these daysā€¦

so they are not misleading just in a different design and style lol

#original gargos says GETTT OUUTTT loool x :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Most who say that probably never saw the new lighting.

Also imo The default is great. While the retro is okay. Iā€™ve seen worse retros. Well the only one that was bad was Thunder, but they explained why they didnā€™t change it.

1 Like

agree with this bit

but also sadiras is AWFUL! lol

Riptors the best!

More pictures for @BigBadAndy lol just to P.ISS him off lol! Come on now! The old G looked awesome!!!

1 Like

I admit, I was hoping the Retro Riptor didnā€™t have a segmented tail, but I did expect it and I knew why. The bone rigging system.

Back on topic. I think Gargosā€™s retro isnā€™t all that bad. But it doesnā€™t look like it will be changed any time soon/ Its too close to the release date.

1 Like

the design for a 4 form me its a: GREAT! for what its worth.

But like the tail of riptorā€¦ there are minor changes id wanna see.

we will NEVER get it and it doesnā€™t matter all that much either! for me the new Gargos looks AMAZING! cant wait to use the angel wings!! that got a 5 for me PERFECT!

and @BigBadAndy if i was to rate old Gargos it would go like this

#OLD

Design and Visuals- Great
Moves- Not great
Shadow moves- Awful
Outro and Intro- Great
Voice and sound effects- Average
Music- PERFECT
In my top 3 -HELL NO!!

VS

new

Design and visuals - Great
Moves - Great
Shadow Moves - Great
Intro & Outro - Great
Voice & sound FX - Perfect
Music - Great
Retro Design & Accessories - Perfect (i just dont prf her face to the old one lol)
In my top 3 - YES!

Wow I like those shot of KI2 Gargos. Looks intimidating like new Gargos. Retro Gargos I canā€™t help but laugh. :smile:

2 Likes

BUT HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH!!!

@rizzo32bandit Sort this out lol!

I donā€™t like original Gargos.

Come at me.

:punch:

2 Likes

SEEIIIZZEE HIIIIM!!! :point_up_2:

lol thats ok! i dont much either neck downā€¦

EYEDOL WAS BETTA!

COMATTTTMMEEHH!!! lol :punch:

2 Likes

LOL see! I canā€™t take him seriously. Plus his accessories only make him more hilarious. It always cracks me up. :joy:

2 Likes

Lol. Why would I be pissed off?

I just think old Gargos has big ears and everyone is saying thatā€™s a problem with the retro.

For the record I hate old Gargos. I didnā€™t like him in 1996 and I donā€™t like him now.

1 Like

You didnā€™t like anything u grumpy cat! lol

its FINE! you obviously just ha.te me AND Garogs 19999999666 lol

#ALSO

i added LOTS OF PIE! take a look above! its based on 221 Votes APROX

LOTS of sunny yellow!

But Pac Mans jaw is stretched on the following:

#Less positive

Ultra Combo
Retro Design

#Super Positives:

Standard Gargos design and visuals
Moves
Intros and Outros

#Thanks everyone for voting! :smiley:

:heartbeat: Wanda

3 Likes

Will you make poll for next character?..

1 Like

i sure will! :grinning:

I ALSO want to make my Mainā€™s poll (like i used to after 3 character releases) but the website isnt able to do more than 20 places in ONE vote so i can no longer do the mains poll!

I have an idea though for the end of the season.

BUT sure count me in on the next poll like this! :smiley:

1 Like