Gargos 3.3.1 Patch Changes Analysis

He still has it, just not during ultra.

1 Like

He still has his recapture, just not when you do the Ultra for various reasons.

Sure it sucks but honestly who cares. If you want just do a double ultra, it has the same effect and it takes half as long as a quadruple ultra.

I think doing quad ultras that take 2 minutes after a match is stupid. I guess that makes me a little kid but that’s just how it is, friend.

7 Likes

I for the most part agree with the quad Ultra nerf. Sure from a casual standpoint it’s unnecessary because people saw no harm in it and it was fun to pull off, but from the competitive perspective it was time consuming and during the time it took do the Ultra’s a match and half could of gone by especially if you’re a Killer rank vs another Killer then it’s just plain annoying. I wouldn’t have minded if you could of done it twice before it blows out. Oh well it is what it is.

You know the sad thing is I didn’t even know you could do a quad ultra untill it was pulled.
Honestly as much as people complain about ultras in reguards to the competitive scene perhaps it might be a better solution to the issue to have an ultra limit in ranked, and maybe have it optional in exhibition & lobbies to limit them to a single use. But let players run wild with them outside of that. Bring back his quad ultra, as well as any other nerfed ultras. People playing just for fun can still enjoy it, and those in ranked in the silver/gold/killer tiers that have seen it a thousand times could go ahead & move on to their next fight instead.

Kan-Ra doesn’t care about rules.

Then they should make it where you should only do a double ultra not no quad ultras.

They did.

Wait what?!

Send me a link to the change log.

So how do the other Gargos players feel about the change now? I have to be quick like as soon as the opponent hits the ground. To get a minions or get myself in a better position. Otherwise doesn’t interfere with my game play.

meh.

Lol thanks so it’s not affecting your game?

I’ve been mostly trying to work my gameplan around not relying on them to bail me out in a tough spot, so not really.

Same here I only ever use minions if people try to go full screen on me or if they’re really good at pressuring me. At least people aren’t crying that he’s OP anymore.

Not a big deal. Meter gain is slower, but whatever, and I only summon minions from full screen or izuna drop if i’m being pressured.

Yeah it’s only when I get pressured really bad do I need the minions but otherwise been pretty much the same just trying to work out some better mix ups