Games you like/want to see sequels to

Doh how did I forget that one?!

Good call!

Power Stone 3
Munchā€™s Exoddus
Primal Rage reboot

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/017/225/zAp2LzJ.jpg

2 Likes

Yā€™all have got some pretty invested lists. Very nice.

After this year of watching the train-wreck that is SFV from afar, I can say would like a sequel to USF4. Like, SF4.5 would be dandy.

What am I saying? I have KI! Iā€™ve just been unable to game for too long, Iā€™m disconnectedā€¦

I know itā€™s been announced, but Borderlands 3 could refresh my faith in Gearbox, or be the final nail. Either way, Iā€™d like to move past these dark times of Battleborn as swiftly as possible.

Bulletstorm 2
KI4/remake
Resident Evil: Code Veronica remake
Resident Evil Survivor remake (okay, the original game sucked big time, BUT it had some really interesting elements. Same with ORC and Umbrella Corps)
War of the Monsters 2
Primal Rage 2/remake/reboot
Twisted Metal
BloodRayne
Alone In The Dark
House of the Dead 1 and 2 remakes
SiN 3/remake
Altered Beast
Panzer Dragoon
Dragon Valor (REALLY underrated gem!)
Dragon Seeds
Rise of the Robots (I know, I know, itā€™s crap, but I think it has potential to be good. The gameā€™s story is essentially ā€œDie Hardā€ with robots with a really unique look and atmosphere, so fun stuff could be done with that.)
Mace: The Dark Age
Duke Nukem
Eternal Champions
ā€œThe Suffering 2/3ā€ (Iā€™d rather that ā€œTies that Bindā€ not count)
Pray For Death (compelling story idea, plus it features Cthulhu. Think of the gameplay possibilities for that particular character!)
ā€œQuake 1ā€ (LOVE that game. It was the first real Lovecraftian FPS game, plus it has a raw and gritty game with a very distinctive look, atmosphere and soundtrack that extremely few games, if any, were able to match.)

1 Like