Game speed issues with AMD ReLive Drivers?

Hello! So KI hasn’t done this to me before but very recently it has been running extremely fast for me and not running at its correct speed. While all the menus run normally, the gameplay itself and character models on the character select screen appears to move at roughly 90-120 FPS which makes playing KI optimally nearly impossible for me. It also seems to fool the benchmark as it registers similar scores as when KI ran correctly. I don’t think this is an FPS issue so much as something else triggering the game to run faster than it should.

The only thing that’s changed between when KI ran correctly and didn’t was updating my AMD drivers for the new Crimson ReLive update (which is a huge driver update). I’m inclined to put the blame on that but I don’t really have any guarentee that it WAS the driver update. For anyone who also uses AMD GPUs, has this game speed issue also been a problem for you recently?

Im in the same boat my friend. My killer instinct was running smooth before I updated to the new amd update but i dont wanna put the blame on that. My problem is that when Im in a match I tend to have a sutter or pause issue for a split sec then its back to normal then the issue pops up again so really its in and out. It could be the update but Im not sure but I know I can’t play online mode cause this issue is ruining the moment

Edit: just ran some matches in single player mode so I don’t think it’s the update…might be my internet…I don’t really know

Same boat here, but with Nvidia GPU… I must use one driver from May to run the game smooth again.

As I know it’s limited to 60 FPS.

I have an intel i5 3340 no video card can it run ki? And how do i fix the frame rate

The ReLive update bugged my game up too.
So in the character select screen, the first time you pick a character the animation looks all stuttered and runs at about30-45 FPS. The second time you pick a character for player 2, the FPS goes to 60. It’s weird because the left screen stays at a low framerate and the right side stays fine. Also, while changing the difficulty the game tends to slow down as well. To top this all off, when I use the ReLive record feature all the FPS drops go away! There’s no stutter or anything anymore. I’m thinking it’s an interference between Windows 10 apps and the Crimson Drivers since Windows 10 stuff is so restricted. Any update on this would be nice because those frame drops sure are annoying to look at.

Just a update if u guys didn’t know. After doing some research the and relive update caused lag spike on some wifi adaptors. The new update which is 16.12.2 fixed the issue…supposedly but I will test to see what happens

Im not sure what the problem is.
I re installed, fresh copy, only installed KI …

Graphics Chipset
AMD Radeon™ HD8970M <—Should, and did run it like a champ…

Radeon Settings Version - 2016.1121.1657.30480
Driver Packaging Version - 16.40.2311.1002-161121a-309377E
Provider - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
2D Driver Version - 8.1.1.1571
Direct3D® Version - 9.14.10.01221
OpenGL® Version - 6.14.10.14008
OpenCL™ Version - 6.14.10.14008
AMD Mantle Version - 9.1.10.0146
AMD Mantle API Version - 98310
AMD Audio Driver Version - 10.0.1.0
Vulkan™ Driver Version - 1.3.0
Vulkan™ API Version - 1.0.21