Game open and closes instantly on launch (PC)

Hi guys,

When KI was initially released for PC I could play it without any issues. However, last night I decided to try it out again and when launching the game, I can see the game launching (it makes a program window) but it instantly closes immediately again. Almost as if the game process terminates itself instantly.

Does anyone have any idea what could be reason? I uninstalled the game and downloaded it again for a second time, but yet the problem persists. Could it be due to display drivers? I haven’t updated my NVIDIA drivers in quite a while (since the game did work with the set I have installed at the moment).

I really want to play the game again, but as far as troubleshooting is concerned, I have no idea what to try anymore.

Any other suggestions are welcome

Regards
Ston3Cold

Sigh, guess I need to format my PC which won’t be for another 5 months before I’ll be able to play again. I really wish that MS will bring KI to Steam also at some point :frowning:

That won’t happen because KI is a Microsoft Exclusive game so it will have to be on the Xbox Store.

I’m having the same problems since the Win10 anniversary update. Is formatting my PC really the only option? I really hope not.