Fulgore's Ultimate

I mean yeah it looks cool but isnt it just like Jagos?

1 Like

Hey hey, you see this opponent?
#FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
GONE

I can imagine his voice saying that now xD

Not the most creative but I adore it.
The hype didnā€™t kick in for me until I heard the beam SFX go to a higher pitch.

How nice that you are getting a color pack. :smile:

Did they say or show any of them?

Fulgore was like: Ima Fireing mah lazor BAAAHH!

1 Like

I really love how the pitch of the laser got higher when it got more intense and powerful. Really adds to the impact.

2 Likes

Now thatā€™s what I called Fulgoreā€™s ULTIMATE Devastation Beam :smiley: :grinning: Fulgore IS TRULY the ultimate cyborg overall :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes yes and more yes.
https://imgflip.com/gif/1l91lx

No show on them, just a basic version of OMen with some color but I dont believe its the actual versions since I dont even think they have worked on it yet.

I think if they would have added his voice clip where he says his name at the end of the ultimate it would have been the cherry on top but oh well.

1 Like

So a bigger version of the hype beamā€¦

Guess it should be calledā€¦

#Hyper Beam?

3 Likes

BEEP-BOP-BOP *FTWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!"

Favorite Ultimate so far. :sunglasses:

I like it. I think I it look good. Iā€™m a little confused by the fact that everyone seems to be flying up into the air to do their ultimate, but it looks pretty hype.

2 Likes

I feel like it would have been a lot cooler if he knocked them UP and then beamed them to death, like something out of Dragonball Z. Doesnā€™t make as much sense to beam straight down into the ground.

1 Like

Skeet shooting lol Yeah that would have been cool too but either way, itā€™s better than TJ let the salt flow muahaha lol.

1 Like

I think he should have thrown them into the air instead but whatever. Itā€™s a really cool ultimate and I like it.

Even more Shocking than Thunders? :thinking:

1 Like

Dude nah, the Ultimare should be called the HYPE BEAM! since the standard move is devastation beam.

2 Likes

Hype Beam is still kinda boring, needs more Pizazz! How bout we call it the Baconator! Oh waitā€¦ Errā€¦ Hype Beam is alright. I wish they added his little laugh from his reveal trailer though. That would make it wicked awesome!