Fulgore's Taunt

I know way back when, tons of people complained about Fulgore’s taunt because basically he flips you the bird. I like the taunt personally, I love how frustrated people get when you use it, it’s all part of the mind games :slight_smile:

Anyways, onto the point of this thread. With the addition of season 3, and the new character select screen, Fulgore has a fancy new, sick, awesome, very appealing and intimidating I will destroy you animation already rendered with his in game model. Having the knowledge that Rash has 2 taunts available one being a command taunt one being neutral, I would love to hear feedback or even see Fulgore get a command taunt in game that is his character select animation. Could you imagine, taking a round on someone then doing that? <3 <3 <3 couldn’t post enough love for that to happen.

Input Preference:
Towards opponent + Taunt

@TheKeits can you work some magic and make this happen?

Not saying everyone should have 2 taunts but, I feel this is a special scenario.

7 Likes

Heck yes! though Fulgore does walk forward when he does it so IDK. It’d be awesomne!

This would definitely be sick I miss the other one he would do which it wasn’t a taunt but he did it after charging meter all the way it’s in his trailer he kind of threw both his arms back and his face out and made this noise to me it was like (get some)lol it was awesome I also believe he would do it if the character just stood there as well

2 Likes

A taunt that moves your character? I would still use it. It’s for the intimidation factor! <3

1 Like

How come you perform different taunts with Rash?

Regular, just hit the snap button. For his slow taunt, hold down and hit snap button.

2 Likes

I agree %100 , intimidation does seem to be fulgores specialty. I feel he is the most egotistical, arrogant, vain, narcissistic character in the game, he’s perfect ! Of course theres always more room for perfection >=) Fulgore should get Ultrons outfit from Avengers age of ultron becomes they’re both alike in many ways

Rash is just trying to compete with fulgore and can’t do so, that’s why he got his second taunt, haha. That’s the ego talking that wore off onto me…

But yes he and every other character should get a second taunt if possible but this one is a must and it must demean, humiliate, degrade and dishonor the opponent. OR if not then give him the ultimate he had in KI2

TO EVERY CHARACTER OUT THERE!
WHEN OUR FIGHT ENDS, THE EARTH WILL CRACK WITH THE WEIGHT OF YOUR FAILURE, WHEN THE DUST BEGINS TO SETTLE, THE ONLY THING LIVING ON THIS WORLD, WILL BE METAL!

1 Like