Free Stuff Friday - Gold Gargos Edition

Here is my screenshot with the taste of victory :smiley:
Good luck to everyone!

I might have to try and run through shadow lords, so I can get the skin that people who supported the game since day 1 can’t get unless they rebuy it.

1 Like

:neutral_face: dude must you talk about that in every thread? We’re enjoying the chance of winning free extra content. If you want it that badly then buy it.

None of us are entitled to any of this but it’s nice that we have the chance to get it for free.

1 Like

“Ok…@jpraelster93 Ultratech HR has noted your complaints. Now back to work, agent.”

1 Like

Not the best I can do but hopefully I can surpass it later on :slight_smile:

Here’s Mine:

Next playthrough will be with Gargos, Omen, & Sadira. Badguys FTW!

Not my proudest run, in fact this run was hell. Full of incomprehensible events that I am convinced was caused by some sort of 1 time glitch. A plethora of issues such as moves happening without me even pressing a button,level 3 enders not cashing out, and standard combos not comboing even after I tried turning combo assist on; But hey! If I win that gold Gargos skin with this score it will all be worth it!

The leaderboard of the thread so far:

BruisedBull07 (Challenging): 9,303,536
Pikangs (Challenging): 1,705,530
SonicDolphin117 (Godlike): 1,638,090
DoctorBearJones (Godlike): 1,386,027
Dayv0 (Challenging): 933,045
CrimsonRick117 (Normal): 761,015
DarkHollow48 (Challenging): 661,034
Mankuc (Challenging): 584,037
Lennsherr (Normal): 574,342
xCrimsonLegendx (Normal (I think)): 517,339
oTigerSpirit (Challenging): 506,547
ArokhX (Normal): 484,687
XKingRexX (Challenging): 370,062
FulMetalSnorlax (Challenging): 363,555
Supermariofan20 (Challenging): 332,058
Fak (Challenging): 290,037
FARxKI (Normal): 100,686

5 Likes

Very solid scores, I’m currently on my Challenging “Score Attack” run, so far I have 813,000 points on turn 29, it was about time for me to try a Score Attack run. It’s going great so far.

Just completed my “Score Attack” run on Challenging: This is my final result (and at the time I took the screenshot the Challenging mode leaderboards):

Im brazilian hehehe I really want this skin! Thanks to Rukizzel and all the community for this chance. I see in “Killer Instinct” Twitter account.

I cant win Gargos in godlike ;-; any trick to do this? Is so hard for me guys. Thanks!!
https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Profile?xr=socialtwistnav

Updated the leaderboard.

Shouldn’t it be Godlikes are highest, Challengings second, and Normals third then rate them by the score of each?

That’s not how I’m doing it.

Higher difficulty usually translates to higher scores as well because of the multiplier.

1 Like

Good luck everyone!

I have mine from the normal difficulty

Winners have been notified. Thanks for playing!