For those who bought any season in the last few weeks here is how to get a refund

1. Scroll down and click the chat with Microsoft option.
  2. Sign in to your account.
  3. In the Description box (leave the other 2 boxes above it blank) type “Payment Question”. This is what I did to be more vague before I got to speak with them.
  4. Start the chat.
  5. After they greet you let them know about the issue of you buying a pack as a pre order before they announced the new one. Ask for a refund and they will send you a Text and Email with a verification code.
  6. Give them the code and they will give you the refund within 24-72 hours.

I may have missed some steps during the chat process but this is the general way to get this done.
I hope to see you all on the 29th!

Edit: When you are done please make sure to give them a good review if they were able to help you. This is their job and they are heavily reliant on good feedback from customers. It takes 30 seconds to click 5 buttons to help someone get some extra security in their work.

8 Likes

Not in this situation, but glad you’re helping out those who are.

1 Like

got my refund too, ready for the Supreme Edition :smiley:

Thanks a lot for this information; it helped a lot. Just got my refund!

Thank you!!

Why are you returning it?

They announced the supreme edition

I see I just read another thread that explained this a little. Wow all 3 for 60? Man I’m gonna be 120+ out of pocket… Other are like 150+ Wish us 0’13ers were hooked up with something cool. I’m not hatin just sayin.

1 Like

Yeah, I got both Season 2 combo breaker and season 3 ultra pre order refunded.

Their customer service was excellent.

I am so happy to be able to get all 3 season ultras at just 50 bucks.

I wonder if I can get a refund if I bought Season 2 Ultra in 2014… I own the Combo Breaker Season 1 disc tho