Foods/types of food that you simply just can't GET enough of

So what food/type of food that you guys simply just can’t GET enough of?

The type of food that I simply just can’t GET enough of is hot, spicy foods including hot peppers and garlic as well as onions and leeks :yum: Overall I gotta have AND need my spice in my life :sunglasses:

I love spicy food too. As far as foods go, I don’t have an absolute favorite. I just go with whatever I need that particular day. One thing that I absolutely need is coffee. I fail to function without it.

1 Like

Admittedly, I have a shamefully weak tolerance for spicy foods. u_u My father, on the other hand, will eat that sort of stuff until he starts sweating bullets… and then keep eating it haha. I’m always impressed.

As for me, I just enjoy really simple foods. Grilled cheese & tomato basil soup is like the perfect comfort food, but really sandwiches themselves are so versatile that I could eat them pretty much every day and not get tired of them.

1 Like

I’m starting to enjoy beans and pea dishes a lot. If seasoned right, they’re just so tasty. High in Fiber and Protein! If I was forced become a Vegan, now I’m thinking it wouldn’t be so bad LOL!

1 Like

There are some things I will never quit.
Hot wings, pizza, Philly cheese steaks, burgers, Mexican food, pasta…
I could eat them forever and a ever :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Steak, chicken, ham, turkey, pork, bacon, American cheese, Idaho smashed potatoes, shrimp, lobster, crab legs, almonds, pecans, pineapple, strawberries, most salads, deviled-eggs, milk, water, orange juice, apple juice, grapefruit, green/purple seedless grapes, popcorn, broccoli, raw baby carrots, tortilla chips, chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream, vanilla ice cream, ice cream sandwhiches, Klondike bars, white bread, and more…

1 Like

Italian food. I could eat that all day. Especially, Fettuccine Alfredo. So good! And not because my name is Italian. :blush:

1 Like

Not afan of spicy foods
I love foods like

Junkfoods:
Fries,
Hamburgers,
Pizza (Though I eta it once a month)
Motzzerella sticks (I order them with my meal every time I go to arbys)
Deserts: Cheesecake(Every year on my birthday I get cheesecake)
Surger Cookies,(I order one every time at subway) chocolate dipped waffle cones.(Get them every time I go to DQ or Braums)
Fruits
Apples
Bananas
Grapes
Meats
Steak
Chicken
Fish (on occasion)
Snack foods
Beef Jerky (I cannot get enough of the stuff

Vegetables
Carrots
Celery
Broccoli
Corn
Green Beans
Peas

(When my mom makes chicken broff, most of these vegetables are put into it.
I also enjoy eating all kinds of fruites like apples and bananas and blue berries. I think i’ll have an apple right now actually/.

1 Like

Brocolli men,fish,very hot flaming stuff. You know what I mean.

1 Like

Choriso Tacos with Chipotle sauce, and Chicken Alfredo. Yum!

2 Likes

Chorizo FTW <3
I remember I made up this breakfast thing with Chorizo and bacon, using the drippings for gravy with biscuits and eggs…
I tell you what I was fairly certain I didn’t want to eat anything else.

2 Likes

That sounds so GODLIKE. Wow. I have to make this legendary breakfast thing…

2 Likes

-chorizo breakfast tacos
-bacon and eggs
-pancakes
-lasagna
-PIZZA
-spaghetti
-BBQ fajitas/sausage/jalapeno poppers

cant think of much else atm, im too sleepy. but i am hungry now…lol

2 Likes