Flood-Infected Arbiter Skin Idea! šŸ¤¢

Remember when Thunder got a special ā€œLegend of Thunderā€ costume pack way back in December, 2016?
https://www.ultra-combo.com/legend-thunder-pack/

Itā€™s a special skin that canā€™t be mixed with other accessories and it only has two color options for Player 1 & Player 2, and as I was grinding Flood parasites under my Spartanā€™s boot to get the ā€œZombie Repellantā€ achievement in the Master Chief Collection*, I had a spark of inspiration: Letā€™s infect Killer Instinctā€™s Arbiter with the Flood!

Oh, donā€™t get me wrong- itā€™s gross, hideous, and repulsive, but thatā€™s why itā€™s the perfect bonus monster for our game; At this point, youā€™re not fighting the Arbiter, much less an Elite- youā€™re trying to keep from being absorbed into the Gravemind by one of its zombie-alien pawns!

How cool would that be? Iā€™ve LOVE for 343 Industries to lend a hand to make this one happen, and how fun would it be to see the Flood-Infected Arbiterā€™s mutated arm bonded to his sword? As for color options, Iā€™d be more than happy with a blue armored and a red armored version of our zombie alien.

If it was doable, would you appreciate giving the Arbiter a special Flood-Infected costume pack in the same way that Thunder did? :green_heart:

FIGHT ON,

-Zenek

*BTW, I slayed my 1,000th Flood earlier today!

3 Likes

This actually belongs in the Game Suggestions Thread but pretty nice ideal. To add, letā€™s give all the characters a special costume pack.

Just call me Guilty Spark, because Iā€™m doing my best to guide a Reclaimer to unleash the Flood into our universe. Fingers crossed! :green_heart::wink::+1:t2:

-Zenek

Thta would be wicked.

1 Like

Shame we never saw additional costumes/accessories added post launch. Stuff like this would have been great. Unfortunately I canā€™t see it happening at this point.

1 Like