Favorite ultimates (so far)

Don’t hate

Tusk > Jago > Maya > TJ > Thunder

Tusk main. Am pleased.

Tusk and Jago definitely occupy the top.
Maya and Thunder are both pretty cool.
TJ and Shago aren’t the most impressive, but both have elements that I really like. But give TJ an audio boost and he’d easily be competing for 3rd place.

Overall, I’m quite satisfied.
Here’s hoping the next wave has Fulgore, Hisako, Wulf, Mira, and Sadira (with Riptor, Spinal, and Gargos somewhere in there). All characters who I think will get pretty awesome stuff!

Tusk
Maya
Jago
Thunder
TJ

Only really like Jagos ultimate tbh.

Love the ideas of the others but it just didn’t hit it with me.

Tusk, jago and Shago have pretty great ultimates.
Thunders is really good and I was dissapointed by Maya’s.

I cringe every time I see TJs though. Surprised that they green lit that one tbh.

1. Tusk
  2. Maya
  3. Jago & Thunder
  4. TJ

I cringe every time I see shagos… lol. Maya’s my number 1 favorite. Tusk next, Thunder, TJ , Jago…and shadow jago is in dead last.

Maya
Jago
Shago
Tusk
TJ
Thunder

I would like to see TJ’s slightly improved. Maybe through a few more punches/jabs, maybe get a little more brutal while keeping within the teen rating.

Tusk (hands down)
Jago
Maya
Thunder
TJ

Tusk
Jago
Maya
Shadow Jago
Thunder
TJ

Tusk
Thunder
Maya (Thunder and Maya are really close in my book but I dig the lightning)
The top three are all fantastic in my view.
(big gap here - these three on the bottom are all about the same to me)
Jago
TJ
Shago

Not to be a hater but I never liked Shago’s Ultimate that much. I tend to feel that TJ’s is not that interesting (although it’s not as bad as some people make out). I guess a lot of people love Jago’s but I don’t find it that compelling. I think the added animations are kind of puppet-like and I would rather see him do an endokuken or a dragon endokuken like his no-mercy from KI2 than fly into the air and throw a giant ball. To be clear, I will still take all of these and be happy to have them, and I wouldn’t suggest that people are wrong to like these. But if we are ranking them, then that’s my order.

Poor little one, it was cruel! :’(

1 Like

Where’s the “None of the above” option?

So far, to me they’re all pretty weak. If I had to choose, Tusk is definitely the most brutal, with TJ’s at the bottom of the barrel.

Maya - (daggers seem have a mind of their own here, makes me wonder if she’s given into Vengeance trying to bait her into blood lust and take over her mind.)

Tusk - it’s just brutal, innit?

Thunder - cool, but kinda short, dude sure does love stamping on people.

Jago/Shago and kind of on the same level for me, showy and kind of flashy, but don’t feel like definitive finishers to a fight and they don’t give off that “oh, wow, he just got brutalised!” vibe.

TJ Combo - surprisingly, punches his opponent to death, the boredom factor is the main reason I can’t get behind most boxing characters, so this does very little for me and I feel like something more akin to his “screen splat” from the old games would have at least been more fun.

New list:

1. Fulgore
  2. Kilgore
  3. Tusk
  4. Thunder
  5. Jago
  6. Shadow Jago
  7. Maya
  8. Riptor
  9. Sadira
  10. TJ Combo

Orchid’s…