Tusk
Jago
Maya
Shadow Jago
Thunder
TJ

Tusk
Thunder
Maya (Thunder and Maya are really close in my book but I dig the lightning)
The top three are all fantastic in my view.
(big gap here - these three on the bottom are all about the same to me)
Jago
TJ
Shago

Not to be a hater but I never liked Shago’s Ultimate that much. I tend to feel that TJ’s is not that interesting (although it’s not as bad as some people make out). I guess a lot of people love Jago’s but I don’t find it that compelling. I think the added animations are kind of puppet-like and I would rather see him do an endokuken or a dragon endokuken like his no-mercy from KI2 than fly into the air and throw a giant ball. To be clear, I will still take all of these and be happy to have them, and I wouldn’t suggest that people are wrong to like these. But if we are ranking them, then that’s my order.

Poor little one, it was cruel! :’(

1 Like

Where’s the “None of the above” option?

So far, to me they’re all pretty weak. If I had to choose, Tusk is definitely the most brutal, with TJ’s at the bottom of the barrel.

Maya - (daggers seem have a mind of their own here, makes me wonder if she’s given into Vengeance trying to bait her into blood lust and take over her mind.)

Tusk - it’s just brutal, innit?

Thunder - cool, but kinda short, dude sure does love stamping on people.

Jago/Shago and kind of on the same level for me, showy and kind of flashy, but don’t feel like definitive finishers to a fight and they don’t give off that “oh, wow, he just got brutalised!” vibe.

TJ Combo - surprisingly, punches his opponent to death, the boredom factor is the main reason I can’t get behind most boxing characters, so this does very little for me and I feel like something more akin to his “screen splat” from the old games would have at least been more fun.

New list:

1. Fulgore
  2. Kilgore
  3. Tusk
  4. Thunder
  5. Jago
  6. Shadow Jago
  7. Maya
  8. Riptor
  9. Sadira
  10. TJ Combo

Orchid’s…