Favorite Quotes About KI

I thought I would share a quick, amusing story, and I’m sure there are other people who have similar stories to share as well.

Lately my retired uncle (who plays games on his own Xbox One but doesn’t play fighting games whatsoever) has been going through and watching some of my clips, specifically the Killer Instinct ones I’ve saved and edited.

When I found out, I asked him what he thought, and I loved his non-FGC response;

“Well I don’t ever really know what’s happening. It’s flashy, and there’s a lot of stuff going on, but every clip basically looks like you grabbing some guy or monster, pushing him through a food processor, and then somebody dies and the fight is over.”

My uncle has always been a gamer, but he sticks to Madden or RPGs like Elder Scrolls, for the most part; it’s too bad I can’t convince him to play KI, because that might make an interesting video series.

4 Likes

you should try with CAM on, convince him it can be easy to pick up. Heck, @MrxFlutterShy put up videos with his mum playing KI, it was awesome and I suggest you do it too.

unfortunately he gets motion sickness even just watching my clips, so I don’t think there will be any way I could actually get him to play.

awww rats.