Favorite dinosaurs

Dinosaucers! XD

1 Like

POWER RANGERS DINO CHARGE!

1 Like

That song was in my head during the hype of Riptor

2 Likes

The anklo was always a personal favorite of mine, despite not knowing many dinosaurs in reality

1 Like

ah yes the Anklo. the guy few people messed with, and when they did BOOM! broken bone city!

1 Like

POWER RANGERS DINO SUPER CHARGE!

I wish they did a dinosaur crossover like their Japanese counterpart. It’s a bummer they didn’t do it. It would’ve been so cool.

You’ve inspired me to draw some more (doodling dinosaurs and dragons is what I spend 90% of my class time doing anyway, but it’s not often I give it honest effort).
So I’ve started up some anatomical T. rex stuff based on skulls in the hopes I may one day improve

Edited so my pencil scritches are more visible

3 Likes

That’s nice! Just let your imagination flow, and practice…practice as much as you can (the best is when you enjoy it). I used to enjoy drawing a lot, until it became a work XD
But from time to time I get the right inspiration to work on my own art =)

2 Likes

I particularly like Velociraptors and Utahraptors. I just love Raptors entirely.

I’m also a big fan of the Spinosaurus and Baryonyx.

1 Like

Yeah, Judy Barsie’s death, almost ended Don Bluth’s career. She was a talented little actress.

For years she was buried in an unmarked grave as well, until relatively recently. A bunch of fans came together and raised money to give her an orbital.

1 Like

I’m glad they did, every time I see that movie I swear I get even more upset knowing what happened to her and the movie was sad enough already to begin with. :cry:

Yeah I feel your pain everytime I watch that movie I shed a tear.

I was totally clueless when I saw Judy Barsie this thread…

After some research I am now in tears…

Yeah, it’s sad when you consider, she never lived to see The Land Before Time and All Dogs Go To Heaven. Don was never the same after this tragedy.

The main theme Love Survives from All Dogs was made just for her.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: I…did not know about her…

That is tragic.

I don’t know what’s worse, finding out about that poor girl’s death, or knowing that the movie went on to become a soulless direct-to-vhs cash grab series. It makes me feel like it’s disrespecting her memory.

…then again maybe the reason why they made it into a franchise was in part to keep her spirit alive, even if all the sequels were bad by non-kid standards.

More or less Universal saw Land as a cash grab, to be honest.

Oh boy… You guys makes me sad for Judy Barsie’s death again. :frowning:
I really wish Judy’s father don’t kill her.

You taking about Ducky’s voice actress? :cry: Sad story…
Her Spanish voice was also nice, I prefer it that way, because when I listen to her in her original voice it reminds me of what happened and makes me feel bad the moment I’m out of the movie.

Ok, just to add some more drawings…These are some old ones I did about/related to dinos:

• A commission about an anthro T rex
  • Some old head drawings
  • A commission about a JP style raptor character

2 Likes