Failed to connect to matchmaking servers [PC]

@SimonM7 I’ve checked my windows fireball and its on and i can’t connect /shrug

listen listen it’s teh sound of a tsunami of new players searching online matches

Yah, no luck for me either. Earlier I couldn’t even connect to the Shadow Lab stuff, but that works for me now. Where are you guys? Maybe it’s a regional thing. Sweden here.

My firewall was off and turning it on fixed the issue for me. Maybe try turning it off and back on or clearing the settings if you have any?

Same thing here i’v uninstalled and reinstalling it as i type hopefully it fixes the problem but i’m not keeping my hopes up…

i’m in canada nothing as of yet has changed

Oh! I think I can actually help!

Go to the Xbox app. Click the little “cog”/settings button to the bottom left. Click “network” to the right, among the tabs up top. See if you have a “Teredo” address. If you don’t, click the link to the solution and follow those steps. It solved it for me.

I hope it helps you guys, too. Maybe seeya online! :o

1 Like

I have Teredo address as obtained and am still getting nothing.

1 Like

Just wanted to say, thanks for your hard work. I’m sure most of us appreciate it.

I’ve had no issues playing online both xbox and pc, if anything on pc it was smoother than xbox ever was, much faster. I’m in the UK so maybe less people on in the region, or less people in the region to cause less server connection issues

I cant find any matches on Xbox.

Teredo is there but it does say some services are experiencing issues, social and gaming. So I assume that might be something effecting this. Thanks for the help though I wouldn’t have thought to look there.

Oh so this may be just a XBL being poo again?

I did everything i possibly could i cannot play KI in matchmaking on pc at all. I went through the troubleshooting through the xbox services in order to fix the teredo I checked my connections firewalls. To add to the problem currently my xbox is stuck on strict even though last week i was able to maximize its Download got it to an open Nat type with 48+ DL not sure whats going on…but i am feeling the nail bat of Lucille on this one i hope this gets fixed asap.

Could this be a IPv6 issue?

I’m using a Rogers Hitron cgn3acr and according to all the sources I could find it doesn’t IPv6 support at all.

If you’re wondering why this matters it’s because the Xbox network seems to use something call Teredo to go into multiplayer. Teredo seems to work off of IPv6 somehow and since I can’t activate IPv6 at all I basically spent $70+ CAD on a glorified singleplayer fighting game.

very unlikely ipv6 isn’t used widely in homes yet so i don’t see this being the issue. i do however worry that there isn’t any solutions or word on this topic yet.

Same here, cant find any matches (ranked, exhibition and lobbys) Teredo is connected, but Xbox Live-Service has issues.

Germany, PC version.

Yeah I’m having the same issues, but my Teredo isn’t there either I can’t connect to any multiplayer games and I did everything to resolve Teredo but it still won’t show up on the app. So idk what to do, I guess wait and see if I can play later lol.

it really is annoying they are being quiet about this rather than making a statement. I have been trying to fix this issue for the past 4 hours now. and im close to just getting a refund for the game.

Avira was not the problem, now I have no more ideas.

@rukizzel pls help us

Found this on twitter: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status