Eyedol's head split is boss!

that preview on twitter… is soo beautiful… some people doubted it could be done but as always IG DELIVERS GREATNESS!

the real question is… when is IG and MS gonna hire you for character design in Season 4 and on B)

1 Like

I can’t wait for the accessories, you know the retro ones are gonna be so goofy.

:grin:

He just doesn’t learn. My nephew can learn stuff quicker than this.

Just realized that IG planned thr mainstream s3 characters long ago. Kim, tusk, gargos and Eyedol fit neatly together in the classic lore.

Im sorry for all the bad things i said about the team, haha

Huh. Haven’t heard that one before :neutral_face:

lol i mean " I just jumped from the couch like a cat in ecstasy and screaming with pleasure and joy""

i gives it a correction :sweat_smile:

I’m starting to think Kan-Ra likes getting his ■■■ beat LMFAO!

1 Like

Yeah, Joyce doesn’t like to talk much about her kat screwing.

Nah, it’s just because he’s literally cursed.

Still wish there was a Kan Ra human skin

1 Like

Don’t forget. Gargos is THE BOSS of this new KI. Eyedol will always be the bottom b&$#% xD

1 Like

That is until I reduce his monkey face to pudding with my club once Shadow Lords comes out. :wink:

Auhauhauhau…PATHETIC.

2 Likes

So did Eyedol rip off Gargos’ face during their last fight?

1 Like

Agreed on Tusk, his hair looks like crap and his moustache in particular kinda ruins the whole face. It’s not a design flaw though, it’s the 3D model that looks like crap. Kim Wu isn’t that bad though IMO, although some lighting situations make her look horrible. As for Gargos, he looks fine IMO… and Eyedol looks dope with his split head.

BTW, did Gargos do that to him?

I doubt there will be a season 4. I mean, the physical version coming out later this year is called “definitive edition” after all.

i was just thinking this today. That would be cool if he did

Very good point, I’ve been saying that for a while it looks like Gargos’ face used to have a hard shell but all of that is missing except around the edges of his face after Eyedol whomped him good.

1 Like