EYEDOL opinion poll GET VOTING ❤

I KNOW you are better than that. i dont believe that for a second.

y u trollin?

It would have been nice if SOMETHING had carried over but I guess that’s just the cost of having him back, I don’t think any of Gargos’ moves were kept either.

Ok. I’m sorry @SonicDolphin117.

I feel your pain. I felt like I just got bodied. XD

No big deal. He used the sacred line.

I guess next time I’ll just have to slash through every inch of the power, the power in him.

Oooooooh! Being such a Sonic Nerd, I’m dying inside XD

Well, if you put the time in, he’ll put you to the test!

1 Like

Its not my fault i’m so good at meme-ing. I was born this way. I am who I am…

I am all of Me.

1 Like

You’re so much “Me” that you’re “Me Me”… so… meme…
*badum tish*

3 Likes

Step inside this Sonic battle

and hold on for dear life.

(WTF are we doing? XD)

1 Like

asking to get banned.

Wow. thanks for pointing this out. Next time i hear the song im going to sing it like this:

“I am all of Meme”

2 Likes

Gotta Combo Break FAST!

3 Likes

lol I played that game as a kid and couldn’t finish it cause I got lost when trying to progress.

Sonic and Shadow are kinda like the two sides of Eyedol. One is very physical and the other is more strategic and uses powers… also, they both suck.

Based on what I saw in the trailer and on the Salty Suite Stream, I’m pretty pumped about the animations of his attacks as well as the alteration of his appearance. His gameplay goes great with his gargantuan gate, and his gut makes the galoot more grotesque, gross, and pretty great. (alliteration ahoy, assbags! :smiley: )

Seriously though I think he looks pretty great. He’s monstrous in all forms of the word. Everything he does looks like comes from a massive monster. I like the idea of the dual game-plans, both of which look interesting to play as. It’s his terrifying instinct that’s got me sold though. That looks fun as hell to use.

I’ll reserve my judgment for where he places tier wise and/or if I’ll stick with playing him after I grind him to Lvl50. Hoping for some good accessories!

2 Likes

I voted mostly great or perfect, except for his accesories. Even if I haven’t seen them yet, I hate the whole accesories thing, it just doesn’t work too well IMO.

1 Like

Maya will still slay you :joy::joy::joy: haha

Can’t wait to see eyedol by then my gargos might be average lol

1 Like

I pretty much voted average down the line and didn’t for accessories because we didn’t see them. Tho he is better than Raam. He’s a wasted spot tbh in my opinion.

1 Like

These are strong numbers.

I can’t belive a fee have rated him awful lol. I don’t see that myself. It would be nice to hear why from these people and why they voted that way.

For me eyedol scored a near clear perfect mostly due to his clever new design that’s tangeled into a quite vicious story.

In my opinion I’d have rather waited for season 4. This guy is a boss to me and deserves that status.

But anyway I’m really happy with what I has shown so far of eyedol

@GazR_J why do you feel like that.

What’s your problem with eyedol explain to us :blush:

i agree, better pay this cost, but… almost the stomp/leap :disappointed:

anyway, this made me vote for a “great” moveset, instead of a “perfect” one. not so rilevant though, but… you know… that leap!

ps. for gargos, his moveset was incredibly flat for such a creature, as i remember. no one trademark notable in my vision, i agreed with the complete change, his moves were so generic that seem to be in anyway (it’s enought having punches and kicks to fill them).