Eyedol Discussion & Poll (unique)

she could be his instinct

1 Like

I think your photo killed this thread!

1 Like

I really really want eyedoll but unless he’s the bonus character it doesn’t look like we are going get him…

Oh, I really hope he’s the last character!!

Shared this in another thread thought i would drop it in here.

7 Likes

Thoughts?

That one looks great!

2 Likes

I want him in the new KI cause I like the character and I think he would look really great in this game

1 Like

I was surprised at this topic. I thought I was the only one who didn’t want him. How are new players supposed to take this game seriously, when there are all these dumb ■■■ looking characters.

Isn’t those dumb looking charecters part of the charm of Ki…??

4 Likes

no… They are having hard enough time creating decent character design on the normal characters, can you imagine how sloppy that damn goat is going to look? lol. Just give me one bad ■■■ ninja chick without over-done design, and I’m cool. Then you guys can have you silly characters. It’s only a matter of time before they make a character called “Taleater” Half Tilapia half weed-eater. Amazing music for the character, and I’ll be the only one saying wtf.

Im starting to think people on this forum never played the old Ki or understood what is was about. Ki is about monsters and crazy fighter. Why do people need to make every game serious. Now tekken 7 wants to remove staple fighters because “animals make the game less serious” if you want play a serious fighting game go play mortal kombat or street fighter. I play Ki for the unique and crazy cast. Not for boring generic human fighters.

3 Likes

Dumb-■■■ characters are what make KI…this isn’t Martial Arts Fighter or DOA: Ninja Jiggle Physics 6, it’s Monsters vs Aliens vs Robots vs Ghosts vs Demons. The dumb-■■■ looking characters are what makes KI stand out among a sea of mixed martial arts fighting games. & I hope they add a ■■■■-ton more, with Eyedol being the front runner of the next big wave.

5 Likes

After all unlike gargos Eyedol DEFINITELY needs his four horsemen elite General to fight along side with. That’s the one thing that disappointed me with gargos. Izzy and shorty are the only people he brought with him through the portal when it comes to regular gameplay

1 Like

Its like deleting m bison. Just because you hate him doesnt mean others dont want him. I wish they would just let me vote with my damn wallet and watch how quick his ■■■ gets put in.

3 Likes

We have nothing to worry about eyedol will be 100% in the game no way Microsoft will turn away from the amount of fans that want him. Because at the end of the day we have enough people to community fund him if we have to.

You heard it here. KI is about dumass characters. Lets embrace it. lol

There it is. The old, if you have a complaint, go play other fighter debate. That’s really supportive of the KI community. I don’t know how many people complained about Crushed blacks. Should they too ditch KI, and go play GGXRD, since it’s all bright and colorful.

Sarcasm.

It’s one thing to suggest that certain elements are added to appeal to those that like other FG styles, like Aria’s MVC team element to her health bars, It’s another thing to not understand the overall theme that makes a game or franchise what it is and say it all needs to be removed and adopt the theme of another game/franchise. What you’re saying would be the equivalent of saying Halo needs less space marines & aliens and needs more N4zis & WW2 weapons, because that’s what I like about other military FPS games. So to that extent, yeah, if you like WW2 FPS games, you’re not going to find what your looking for digging around Halo. Same goes for KI…it’s not a mixed martial arts game, it’s a monster fighting game. If you’re looking for less monsters & more mixed martial arts characters, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

3 Likes

@Hayabusaslice Honest question for you: Have you played any KI game before this one?