Extra Life - Ubisoft Quebec Team

Hello people,

Me and a team of people from Ubisoft Quebec (the team behind Assassin’s Creed Syndicate) will be playing for Extra Life to rise funds for the sick kids and their families. It is a really good cause and I know that it’s not everyone that wants to donate to charity organisation like that for whatever reason but at least, I’m sure you can share this with your contacts or simple watch the live stream and come say hi!

For my part, I’ll be playing from 16h (GMT -5 Eastern Time) to late during the night and I’ll be starting again tomorrow afternoon from 13h until the end of the event.

I’m planning on playing many games and probably some Killer Instinct agaisnt anyone who want to play (even if I’m not very good). Anyway, here is the list of the game I’m planning on playing during the event.

Solo/Splitscreen Coop

Rare Replay (XOne)
     Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PS4 coop)
     Wolfenstein: The New Order (XOne)
     Grim Fandango HD (PS4)
     Resident Evil Remake HD (PS4, Invisible enemies mode)

Online Multiplayer:

Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha          (XOne)
     Killer Instinct (XOne)

Here is the link to Extra Life:
http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=180331

Here is the link to my twitch:

Ubisoft Quebec Twitch:

Thanks to all for reading this and please, SHARE!! :smile:

2 Likes

What time of day do you plan on playing KI? I’m sure a few of us forum cats would send you an invite :smiley:

(UPDATE) I’ll be playing KI at 14h30 (GMT -5 Eastern Time).

Hope to meet you online and thanks for your support! :smile:

No one want to play… ?
Just send us an invite! :wink: