Exploring the Japanese Ki scene: new article incoming in April

I wonder if this is the real Paul B and if he is getting anxiety about having to pay up lol.

Edit: Chillax Paul, was only teasing.

I don’t want to derail the thread, but you’re making lots of slanderous comments. Please see above.

Nice hat, nerd.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I won’t ask the question. I want to bring people from the KI community together, not divide them. I thought it was something more lighthearted

lol, might have to break kayfabe on this one: I have nfi whether @llPaulBll is legitimately pissed or not. Of course it was meant to be lighthearted. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think he is ok. Nothing to be mad about, as we are just teasing. Nothing Bad. It won’t even be brought up.

LOL I love Sajam’s Random Hat Comment. Paul should wear that hat more often. :laughing:

But I still want it to be brought up :frowning:

I didn’t get to read all of PaulB’s explanatory wall of text in full before he deleted it (then undeleted it, then deleted it again), so I can’t really judge how serious he was being.

EDIT: based on a short twitch chat, maybe pretty serious. I’m not sure how one takes the words “liar and a fraud” with a :wink: next to them seriously these days, but PaulB can manage his own feelings.

1 Like

Almost done interviewing Tonosama. Let me know any last minute questions that you might have

If KI could take one thing from any other fighting game what would it be?

1 Like

Hi everyone,

A new article is incoming.

This time I will be interviewing one of the better known Japanese online players and (one of the KI WC qualifiers). Will publish tomorrow, or else some time later this week if anything goes wrong.

Stay Tuned (now where did I hear this phrase before). Anyway, I hope you will like the ongoing insight on the Japanese KI scene.

Bojima404

6 Likes

If y’all are interested in the Japanese scene there is a tournament being streamed tonight. Keits said it’s at 2pm in Japan so convert that time.

Thanks for the heads up!