Exhibition and trolls

Sure. I’m in class, but If you want, later today I’m free. Or whenever you’d like. Let me know.

Yeah, I’m working until 6ish. Should be free around 7-8 MT if that’s not too late for you, hoping for at least two matches - one just for some Jago fundamentals, second play with fury and whatever tech you mastered.

I’ll try! If anything changes, I’ll message you. :slight_smile:

I did ask the guy over the head set “why did you have to resort to tea bagging?” No response…he could have had me muted…I dont know. but we met up later and he did it again…even though i beat the hellll out of him. Then he wins one match , Tbags ans then leaves. Came across him again and he left before the match started.

1 Like

I’d be happy to train against you regardless of character, Hisako seems to constantly cause me problems and hopefully we could talk through counter strategies and such - I currently play Fulgore as a main and Aganos as a secondary.

On the topic at hand though, It frustrates me that whenever I go into exhibition, I always get hit by things I can’t break (manuals, individuals normal into shadow move into full combo… etc) I remember when KI was much less frustrating than this and when I won matches it felt satisfying, not like I’d conquered an insurmountable threat to my getting up to killer god knows when in the future.

If you ever want to play, just add me on XBL. To quote the earlier poster, “my gamertag is… well… duh…” :smiley: just let me know you’re from Ultra Combo and that should be fine.

People these days…

If you(or any of you) want to play some exibition, just add me and invite me. I’m no pro player, just competent. Right now, I’m leveling up Riptor and Thunder, with Aganos, Omen, Glacius and Aria as my mains.

If any of you wants to start a character, I have some characters at begginer lvl (Cinder, Orchid, Sadira…), so we can start from the beggining together

And I can promise you: I NEVER teabag xD

1 Like

Happens to me all the time in exhibition. the trolls are real. I had one person who was a 16 using a riptor at lvl 4 taunting every time he knocked me down. then tea bag if he won a round. we played 2 games and i gave into the trolling and used TJ and whooped him and did 3 ultras on him. He then plugs in his mic to call me a scrub and then bounced!

Ha ha! Sounds like the kid i ran into yesterday. Ahhhh what was his name?? … Owell, I was sent to exhibition via Trials to perform 2 manuals with Thunder. I don’t use Thunder so I didn’t do so well…but he started the match taunting with Jago, and then Taunted every chance he got far enough away from me. He won the match and tea bagged me… Luckily he went for a 2nd match!
I chose OMEN and completely annihilated him and double Ultra-ed him with the Taunt during Shadow Orda shield…LOL…140 hits

He left after that :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Your Shadow does this to me all the time when I use my Shadow TJ. But if I have my Shadow Jago… :innocent:

1 Like

Ha ha! yeah its pretty cool isnt it!? I learned that from Tex Ace back when Omen first came out… I wish everyone had something like that they could do with there taunt while juggling.

Oh and the kids name is -redacted-…and he is a super turd muffin troll LOL

Kick the crap out of him or his shadow if you can!

Mod edit: Talking about trolls is fine. Calling them out by name? Not fine.

yeah…understood. Wont happen again :slight_smile:

Can you mute after a match has started? I missed doing so one time on the character select screen and had to listen to some dude yelling. Couldn’t find a way to disable mics after the match started…

No. Only the one chance at Character select unfortunately :frowning:

Gotta love trolls.
Taunting is fine, excessive taunting is a problem. I (Wulf) played against a Silver in Ranked that played Orchid & Spinal the other day. He beat me the first game with his Orchid, mostly my own fault because of lack of experience against Orchids, he proceeds to taunt-cancel between rounds and at the end of the match. THIS, more than anything, told me that he was a troll and only had maybe 2 sets of combos he could use. After that first match, I caught on to his tricks and luckily he got matched up against me three more times, cleaned up in all 3 following matches. This kind of troll I like, where they don’t know the game enough and have just learned taunt-cancel to ■■■■■ with the opponent. I’m kinda sad I didn’t let the Ultras go on and just ended it right after activating.

Dont you hate it when their mic is on too loud and all you hear is echo of the game and mic noise? drives me nuts! I have at times told them to turn it down and they were pissed. But damn who wants to hear that sheet?

The bottom line is that these people are ■■■■■■■■ and cowards. Don’t worry it’ll come back to them. the best thing to do is find friends here and play people you know. Push come to shove play survival mode and F multiplayer all together.

1 Like

I posted this in The MKX Thread, but why not. I’ll post it here too. More fitting.

I missed my Inputs. Dualist Liu Kang is tricky.