EVO Top 8 Prediction Thread

Grimmmz? He stopped playing seriously near the start of S2. He still hopped on for a while afterwards I think though, he just didn’t stream it and he didn’t compete.

My understanding of it was that he stopped streaming it because of people’s negativity, but the drop off in play was more about just spending time with H1Z1, where he’s super competitive and won a ton of money playing it.

And SonicFox picked up KI for a bit I believe, playing Aria. But it just didn’t click with him for whatever reason.

Probably didn’t like the idea of having his combos broken every chance he got. Despite playing MK where combo breakers are a thing but in much smaller quantity.

LMAO :joy:

If only, Grimmmz vs Thompxson at there best would’ve been awesome.

LOL… dude is missing a finger, not sure if he can still play! lol

I dont get this one… as a huge Halloween fan when I see her name Im all ears…but I dont get its relation to Cammy?

1 Like

I wished! THat dude is super awesome to watch play! SO wish he would have made it to finals in KIWC![quote=“FengShuiEnergy, post:36, topic:12154, full:true”]
Why did grim stop playing?
[/quote]

Grimmz stopped to focus on h1Z1 zombie game. He won some tournament last year playing it. He mentioned S3 looked cool but never seen he fully return on his YT channel.

She’s a cammy player, she was at evo incognito last year, not sure if she’s returning this year though.

Oh so not THE jamie lee curtis? lol

Cool

No it is the Jamie Lee Curtis.

3 Likes

Yes, the actual celebrity. I saw news and screenshots after EVO last year. I bet there are a lot more FGC celebrities that we don’t actually know of.

1 Like

Wait??? WTF??? Seriously??

@Blade4693 dude you see this???

Hahaha yeah man I remember hearing something about this before. It’s awesome that she likes SF. I believe she even cosplayed as Vega/Claw once before, but I am not %100 sure lol

1 Like

She did the cosplay at Evo last year. Pretty awesome lady.

2 Likes

LCD is not going

Here I go:

1. Sheptastic
  2. Storm
  3. SithLord
  4. LeoFerris
  5. Truecarnage
  6. Ziarist
  7. Rta07
  8. LightBuster
  9. Electr0Jesus
  10. Marbled

Oh wait, wrong thread. I thought this was the EVO top 8 Hotel Lobby Arrival Thread.

1 Like

I know. Someone tell me he not going.

Not sure on FGC, but Snoop is a gamer. VIn Diesel is hardcore into D&D (the actual tabletop paper/pencil game), Robin Williams (sad) had a Chaos and Skaven army, Will Smith apparently, used to play 40K (several of his earlier films had Games Workshop related posters or magazines in them)…

they got better jobs and make a lot more money then most ppl will ever dream of, but they are just normal ppl (for the most part).

Except RDJ - cause you know, He IS Ironman :stuck_out_tongue: