EVO 2016 [Schedule][Ki on saturday]

Dem skulls man, annoying as effective XD

OOOH MY GAWD THIS DARK HORSE PLAYER PLAYS OMEN!!! MY BODY IS SOOOOOO READYYYYYYY!!! xD

1 Like

Omen Man, thatā€™s something worth watching at high level

Remember when everyone agreed that Omen having random fireballs meant no competitive player would ever touch him?

THEY NO NOTHING!!! xD

damnit WHY YOU SO GODLIKE GRIEF XD

WHO IS THIS RUNEX GUY!? xD

da frog XD

DUDE! Rash in Top 8, so hype!!!

My internet is dead. I see occasional moving blobs and five seconds of commentary. ratsā€¦

Runex = awesome.

That Seadragon ARIa man

GET OUTTA HERE NICKI!!! THATā€™S MY GIRL!!! THATā€™S HOW ITā€™S DONE BOYS!!! Take that to the bank.

Fulgore OP you say? ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  pleaseā€¦people be sleepingā€¦tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk

Best character is the one that hides in the shadows. Iā€™m telling yeah. This is good ARIA play. This is how itā€™s done.

SLEEP IS THE ULTIMATE HERO RIGHT NOW!!! GARGOS IN WINNERS FINALS XD xD

1 Like

Did they do the reveal yet?

Nope, dragon choked hard on that ARIA vs cinderā€¦shameā€¦

You had a good run dragonā€¦but you thoe bass fightsā€¦yaā€¦goofed. I mean ARIA has the tools for both those characters. But he just didnā€™t have an answer. Oh well, a good run though. However, again those ARIA vs bass fightsā€¦wellā€¦not that great. Overall though I liked it.

Howeverā€¦I didnā€™t get much tech (if any) from watching. I was hoping to see something I havenā€™t found yet. But, me and hi seem to be on the same page on tech. I think I have a little more though.

About to. Short break right now.

Well well wellā€¦look who finally showed upā€¦wellā€¦I know who Iā€™m throwing off the pinnacle over and over and over.

2 Likes