En la última actualización no me deja jugar en línea 😣😣😣😭

Alguien que me ayude o me diga como se soluciona esto? Porfavor :sob:

Nie wiem czy zauważyłeś ale to forum jest anglojęzyczne.

1 Like

“Since the last update the game won’t let me play online, help me!!”

Tengo el mismo problema desde ayer, no sé qué está ocurriendo. Desinstalare y reinstalare. Si eso no lo soluciona, no sé :frowning_face:

// Same problem here since yesterday. Don’t know what’s happening. I’ll try reinstalling the game. If that doesn’t work then I don’t know :frowning_face:

1 Like

I had a similar issue today, but I managed to make it work: Just search a match, and if in 10-20 seconds you haven’t found one, cancel the search and search another. Repeat until you get one. Once you get paired with someone, you will no longer have the problem

Hoy tuve un problema similar, pero logré arreglarlo. Busca un combate, si tras 10-20 segundos no te encuentra nadie, cancela y vuelve a buscar al instante. Repite el proceso hasta que te encuentre uno. Una vez me emparejó con el primero, nunca más tuve el problema durante esa sesión

2 Likes

Thx for the help however I have managed to have 2 games during 20 minutes.

At leas I can play.

Because of this issue I would recommend going to lobbies rather than exhibition. Once you’ve found a lobby it’ll connect you with several people so you won’t have to keep going back to search to find a match and have multiple people to play with, though you will have to wait your turn.

Ya pude jugar , lo que hice fue desinstalar el juego y volver a instalarlo :grinning::grin: , si a alguien más le pasa eso intenté hacer eso aver si funciona , solo que demora un poco en volver a instalarse jeje…