Earth-Like Planet Found Orbiting the Nearest Star to the Sun (​Proxima B is just a few light years from home.​)

4 Likes

The universe is so beautiful, mysterious, and horrifying all at once. The sheer scale is mind boggling and immense

4 Likes

It could have been destroyed 4 years ago and we wouldn’t even know it, ye…

1 Like

Just like the ocean, space is so open and unexplored. Everyday we make new discoveries. I love life and whatevers beyond.

2 Likes

Herd about this and i’m quite the alien fanatic when it comes to stuff like this. Plus i really want to live on another planet.

1 Like

And here we whine about global warming…

1 Like

i have an app on my S5 where i can see what the stars are, where planets are and so forth. i think its called google sky map. its way awesome, sometimes ill go outside at night and use it. ill find a planet, look up and if the skies are clear i see a small glint of light and i just start imagining just how vast our universe is. we live our lives, we have our global events, and BS…but when you compare to everything out there it starts to feel trivial.

1 Like

The universe: Massive and enormous as well as seemingly endless too

Our lives and overall humanity/humankind itself: Insignificant too

1 Like

Now that is SO cool, neat, and awesome to know as well as hear about :grin: :smile:

1 Like

Guess that add planet to another home in the future then I guess. I’m gona miss the distant future…because I’ll be dead. :sob: