Early access/Stress test before PC launch?

There are some intricacies though. IG are not as familiar with the engine as the creators, which makes porting considerably harder. The game has to run at 90 fps under the hood (at least that’s what the devs say) and it is quite a high framerate, a lot of PCs can’t even handle 60.
I’m interested to see how are they going to weed out people who play on potato sack level computers. I’ve heard that some SF title had a hardware threshold and you couldn’t play online if you were below that.

Seriously, wееd, is that the word you don’t like, forum engine?

Can we pleeeeease get some response from the forum creators (@Rukizzel) about this “profanity” whitelist? I volunteer to go through the whitelist personally, word by word, and submit a new list with the “normal” words removed. I like to think I can be considered trustworthy.

It’s extremely over-aggressive and impacting our ability to write perfectly normal English sentences.

2 Likes

Do you mean the white squares that are censoring some words?

Yes, it’s censoring basic English words that are not being used as profanity because they might have some slightly offensive connotation 1 out of 10 times, maybe. When the forums first launched, they had “kill” on their censor list (so we couldn’t even talk about the title of the game). They’ve removed a few of the super bad cases but the list is still way too aggressive.

The forum engine takes this T rating thing too far.
Actually, no, pretty sure it runs at an EC rating right now, because it is just silly.

You don’t know who is playing the free rotating character and who owns the game. There’s no indication in the game. Since most people pick a single character to play in ranked, the same could apply to everyone.

Yep, you’re right. But as I told you, we have to consider the two oversaid factors. And it’s quite understandable who’s playing the rotating character because he can’t choose. However, with more and more people, this problem won’t persist because you aren’t going to face the same opponent multiple times.

Unfortunately the fact a little modest part of people is playing KI put some flaws in the ranked system, like the repeated match with unequal grades.

A bump for necessity of some information from the developers regarding this topic, so we can close this thread with an answer once and for all.

Bump number 2 in request of information regarding this topic.

They may not be willing to share any information on this topic right now, but if you actually want a response, your best bet is to tag a developer like @TempusChaoti.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll do it then.

EDIT: Did it a couple of days ago and sent a message to one of the community managers. Waiting for the answer now. As they say, asking is legit, answering is politeness. But I guess there isn’t enough time to read it, but to declare the winner of friday contest yes.

Double post necessary because the answer has been given. The moderators can close this topic.