Eagle: An Actual In-Depth Gameplay Discussion

While I’m tempted to say that Eagle should be heavily influenced by Fulgore and Thunder, I actually think they should go the other way.

Sure, maybe have a few nods to them in terms of animations, especially Fulgore for story reasons, but I’d rather they not go the Shago route, even if they did an awesome job of making him feel unique.

Here’s what I’d like to see:

Story wise, make him a brainwashed Ultratech suit. Black trench coat, sunglasses (that he always loses on the first hit of a match) that hide one mechanical eye and one regular eye, pony tail, etc.

I’d want him to be cold, unfeeling, and now more of a wild card that’s torn between wanting to destroy Ultratech and wanting to run it himself.

I’d also give him a high tech weapon, like a sword that can extend to a whip, but is also capable of electromagnetic pulse charges.

I’d also want him to have Thunder’s old Phoenix projectile, but maybe he uses Fulgore’s projectile animation to throw it.

Sorry, not in-depth here. I could go further on his moves, but I’d mainly want them to involve the projectile, the sword at close range, and extending the sword, so he’d be kind of a mid-range zoner.
I did more of a full breakdown in a different thread. Not saying I’d keep all of this, but these were my ideas: