E3 Hype Thread [Update CRAZY RUMORS] Crash Bandicoot Leak?

@CRIS178

They better also have Bloody Roar coming back too!!! Plus with Tekken bringing Jun Kazama coming back!

1 Like

Itā€™ll be interesting if its a full on character trade We have a Tekken character this season.

Tekken 7 coming on XB1 and PC!?

Please let this be true!

In other words, I doubt about an inclusion of a KI character considering Akumaā€™s presence is important to the gameā€™s story, meaning he could be playable in all platforms. But it would be cool to see one, maybe Fulgore or Shagoā€¦

Yes Akuma is likely still onboard, Sony have exclusivity to SFV and all its extensions. Not everything Street fighter in general.

1 Like

Sony doesnt have the rights to the characters. If they did ryu wouldnā€™t be in smash.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying though.

Ooooh my bad. I meant chris to say that to chris.

Oh crap a bunch of rumors/leaks just went live

QUOTE FROM XBOX Subreddit and NeoGaff.

Only read further if you are fine with potential E3 spoilers!!!

People asked me what else I could catch from Xbox API etc. I will just share it now. Take these as rumors or whatever. I donā€™t know what will be at E3 or whatever.
ā€¢Rare is working on a new Battletoads (maybe just the Rare name though like at the Killer Instinct reveal trailer, game could also co-developed by another studio)
ā€¢Sea of Thieves wonā€™t be a straight MMO, more like The Division/Destiny, seems like MS will give this game a huge focus, cross-play, cross-buy
ā€¢FH3 set in Australia
ā€¢General RAAM for Killer Instinct
ā€¢Something Age of Empires (still not sure what exactly, prob new game)
ā€¢Halo Wars 2 Beta is a thing, no cross-play mentioned
ā€¢Zombie online game by MS, prob new State of Decay, could also be Dead Rising
ā€¢Anniversary update will gets its own landing page on Xbox.com with the major features listed, prob ā€œavailable nowā€ at E3 for preview

Based on the hundreds of lines of source code these are most logical things I could catch within the past few days. There is so much more, but itā€™s really difficult for me to determine what is still relevant, what is just old data and so on. I also see many Conker tags and connections, but I canā€™t find anything concrete about it. So this could mean nothing. I only wrote down the things that will most likely be accurate and are based on recent data updates.

Thatā€™s all I have for now. Nothing on hardware, sry.

Some good stuff being posted, however still at least two things I know about that no one has mentioned yet (although a user on gaf was PMing people with info)

All Iā€™ll say is that some things you wonā€™t see coming

EDIT:

Considering that guy on gaf has now been banned I think his info was legit

Rumor of Injustice 2 being release April/May 2017

-Will use MKX Engine
-Trailer/Demo at E3

Wonder if it will have the three variations system.

Now youā€™re talking, would love to see something similar implemented

New Superman game may be debuted at the show too along with the thing I canā€™t talk about because I was told not to but doesnā€™t really matter since most people have already figured it out anyway

The best new Fighter announcement all of time would be :

Virtua Fighter 6

OMG RIP the console competition and day one preorder.

id be down for a new Zone of Enders using Fox engineā€¦and Contra. omg Contra

How about Darksiders 3!

1 Like

Scorpion as a guest?..I hope not. lol

If this is te case I look forward to it.

Cross your fingers guys.

Eternal Champions, Bloody Roar, Primal Rage & Crash Bandicoot please!

1 Like

Dead Rising 4 leaked. Canā€™t tell if legit or not. The logo looks like it could have been shopped but at the same time the quality of the 4 and attention to detail on the shadow effect of the overlap looks to well done.

http://www.icxm.net/x/dead-rising-4-leaked.html

Edit:Probably safe to assume itā€™s legitā€¦

2 Likes

Hopefully itā€™s actually open world and not that weird pseudo-open world thing that dead rising 3 was.

Another Dead Rising? Aww. I was hoping it would be a Official Release date for another zombie game, like Day Z or something.

Still, rumors! I have hope!