Double XP Weekend - September 4th-7th

DOUBLE XP WEEKEND IS LIVE RIGHT NOW
At least for me it is.

1 Like

My DOUBLE XP has already started!!! YEAH!!! Eat, Sleep, GRIND!!!

Time to take my 5 level 30;s up to the level 50 club! That will make 10 at level 50 and 7 below 30.

So yeah…if you dont already know…DOUBLE XP has begun!!!

Yep, the start time was UTC so folks should be good to go with Double XP!

2 Likes

Boosted up 3 levels clearing my Bounty List and then taking on a few Friend’s shadows :smile:
Deleted my Riptor because all though it said I had decent playstyle with her, everyone was beating her up and I haven’t actually been playing her to level up her dynamics, while avoiding my Jago.

… So my Jago is there to put up a tougher time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (though certainly not high)

By the way, congratulations, but why 2x and not 20x?

Wouldn’t that be something?! One game… 7 level jump…

Hey it’s 20 been years okay. Had it been 2 years then yeah, then you would’ve had a point. :wink:

This is awesome, but I am dying for some more newssss

In due time, which I know does help the fever subside. There’s a lot of time between now and March, but I promise we aren’t going to make you wait until then to hear news. What does that mean? Stay tuned…soon…or any other of your favorite phrases telling you that we’ll get you information when it is ready!

4 Likes

So far so good. Got Kan-Ra and Maya to 50, and everyone else (Aganos, ARIA, Cinder, Glacius, Omen, Orchid, Thunder) is between 40 and 45. Soon I shall be victorious! Completely prepared for Season 3! Thanks for the boost guys. It’s really great to finally be able to finish up.
Happy Birthday, KI, and happy grinding community!

2 Likes

My Orchid was neglected at Level 44 for more than 6 months. Finally at 47 now. Just a bit more, but creating this Kim Wu artwork at the same time is distracting me.Lol

Hopefully I can bring Aria (lvl 26) up to 35 or 40 but that’s pushing it :wink:

You mean something like, “Tune in next week?” :grinning:

2 Likes

God I hope so, @swordman09

I don’t know why every one is so ency for news…we just got the biggest news of all 2 weeks ago, along with a beta character…which was only 1 month after story mode was released…plus a Kim Wu teaser… and KI figurines announced…2 new shadows…an Update with Audio cues and bug fixes

We will get 2 more shadows soon…then shadow Jago is on the horizion…plus more shadows… more news on season 3… I am sure.

Man people just need to relax and enjoy the game for a month or so…seems like a lot of people have become spoiled with TOO MUCH NEWS and NEW RELEASES

I just really like getting new $hit :stuck_out_tongue:
I think that the recent release of info has been what got so many people excited. There’s a lot of hype to be had, and it will be a while before we come down off of the hype… Unless they manage to keep the hype train going even longer.

Id really like to win the free stuff friday prize!

Yay, finally have my very first character at level 50! Thank you, Orchid!

Aaand I’m done! All characters to 50, 100% of unlocks achieved.
YES!

3 Likes

I earned 24 levels this weekend: 5 with Sadira, 11 with Glacius, 3 with Riptor and 5 with Spinal

Jago, Orchid, Glacius, Thunder, Sadira, Maya, TJ, Kan-Ra at level 50.
Omen at 42
Riptor at 34
Spinal at 30
Sabre, Fulgore, Cinder, Aganos at 24/25
Hisako and ARIA at 19

Congrats!
I only managed to finish Hisako. Kan-Ra, TJ Combo, Maya and Omen remain.