Double XP This Weekend!

Anyone can provide tips on how to get high amounts of XP?

The highest I can get is 1500 before multipliers. I was able to get 2000 some cases but not regularly and I see @Bojima404 getting 2500 -3000 when he doesn’t play well.

Makes my grinding extremely tedious especially with the limited time I have to play.

Curious if there’s some modes that give you more XP, right now I’m grinding Survival. Also @Bojima404 can you share a replay on YouTube or wherever of one of those matches where you score roughly 3000pts?

Even though it’s not the best mode for leveling up your character, I almost exclusively played rank this weekend. Against certain ranked opponents, my points are multiplied by 1.50. And then a booster and double xp also get applied as well. One match with Aria gave me 5200 points at some point, but I am mostly playing Riptor as she was level 12 or so and now 20 already. My Aria was already lvl 50.

Getting lots of combos and hits in, does seem to be related to a high score…

For what I can understand combos, shadow percentage and combo breakers are very much related to high score.
Usually a perfect fight gives me a score between ~ 2300 and 2500 with characters with long combos.
Now I’m struggling to reach lvl 50 with Kan-Ra with, for some reason I can rarely get 2000 point even after perfect matches with lots of combos and cashed damage.
Anyway, for some reason I get more points usually against Aria (don’t know why), TJ Combo (probably landing two ultras given his ability) and Sadira (lots of breakers).
Land a double ultra don’t seem to affect the points achieved.
A double XP week end with XP booster added gives me usually ~ 6500 to 7000 points per round fighting in vs cpu with combo assist activated; I hate this mode using only for grinding…I hate also grinding to be honest, too bad 9 colors are tied to lvl 50 and you should fight billions of fights to get them…or pay for XP boosters so you can do only hundreds of fights…
Just imagine someone buiyng Season 3 after all characters are published…in order to complete all the roster to lvl 50 (if IG does not raise the level cap for other accessories) he should…he should…man, I don’t even want to think about it.

1 Like

Sorry for waking you up, buddy @FallofSeraphs76 Any tips for @Khar00f to get high base scores?

I play always exibition, because you can be rematching forever, so you don’t have to search constantly another player.

Without booster, I get 2000 per lose and around 4000-5000 per win

Im awake? LOL its 3pm here

You need to do an ultra, pop instinct, combo breaker, shadow counter and counter breaker. If you can do at least one of each and win…you will get big points guaranteed!

1 Like

@Khar00f well, there’s your answer.

@FallofSeraphs76 thanks

Thanks for the tips, I’ll try to specifically aim to do all these things.

I wonder if combo repetition reduces your points as I always seem to stick with the same combo roughly.

@BoJima404 thank you

yes combo variety will increase your points

Thanks for the XP bonus IG…finally got Glacius up to L50 & started working on Aganos with triple XP.

I got 10 characters on level 50 how many do you have?