Does the Anniversary Edition actually contain anything new, for someone that's already got everything?

The wording seems intentionally vague, claiming it contains:

All Premium Content ever released: the VIP Double XP Booster, holiday accessories, and more

That doesn’t really say much, you get the booster, some gold, the holiday stuff we already have, what is the “more” and if it contains all premium content does that include the Ultimate source figure exclusive character colors? Been waiting years for those to be made available to the general public. I don’t own the ultimate edition, never had a reason to since I bought all the DLC à la carte as it released. Just trying to figure out if there’s a reason to get this or if its trying to get people to pay for a marginal upgrade.

2 Likes

I believe in the Stream that they mentioned all of the colors will be available for everyone. I might be wrong on this, but I think you might have to find them in shadow lords or something. I only caught the tail end of it. Including the holiday stuff.

Seems that the color 10s are not included. :expressionless:

2 Likes

I really think the color 10’s should have been included too. And this is coming from someone who was lucky enough to get a code for Spinal color 10 back in the day.

1 Like

I got the Shago color 10 + 11 and I wish they’d have just made them available to everyone, its been long enough. Plus it says it contains all content but its missing those

2 Likes