Does anyone know how to play vanilla (original) killer instinct season1?

I think that might work… just unplug your external hard drive…but be careful and make sure every file is on the external. I too have an external and sometimes after new patch it will upload some on the internal and some on the external.

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT!!! Let us know how it goes! lol

You can search and find the instructions. i would only do the same thing you can do in the search bar.

1 Like

Ha yea , ill try and go offline first to see if that works ( I douth it ) if that doesn’t work ill try my hard drive

1 Like

On a side note , I have a tj combo code if anyone does not have him : Y9KMJ 24Y4W VTVYG KPD6G DWKJZ

Did you get KI Season 1?

I tried making a new account and going offline , that didn’t work. So now im going to do some experimentation with my hard drive to see if that works

lol i was loookin the same thing too. i like the actual game :grin: but s1 and s2 damages and gameplay miss me so much.

i think they should propose to people a alternativ to download an play offline i mean no ranked on it only with firends who want in lobby :innocent:

lol man u probably do have some reason to claims this but there are some other way to express it.

I remember someone say you can get Season 1, if you buy another xbox one 2013 console. Then you can get KI Season 1!

Won’t work. First, good luck getting 1. Second, it required a day 1 update, which forces you to go online (which also means KI will auto-update) before you could even use it, so staying offfine isn’t an option.

The retail version of ki has season 1 on it , unlocking it is the problem XD. From what I know now , you need to have no ki saves at all on your console ( so hopefully by moving my saves and season 3 to a hard drive it will act as a clean slate once removed ) from there you put in the disc while offline and with no saves . The alternative is to completely delete your saves and put in the disc

Just a quick update , I got season one to work ! Basically you put all your ki season 3 saves to a external hardrive , unplug it and install ki off the disc offline .should work fine just make sure to uninstall it once your done playing

Really? Do take pictures of your Season 1! I want to see with my own eyes! :smiley:

2 Likes

HOLY COW!!!

It really is working! I miss KI Season 1 so much! Can you show us Season 1 gameplay video? : D

You should post on twitter or new thread!

1 Like

Yea im planning to do some season 1 stuff , ill keep you guys posted

1 Like

Yes! Hey, how do you feel to play Season 1 in 2016? :slight_smile:

I never got around to playing season 1 when it came out , but its like a completely different game XD

Lol, I knew you say that. What do you think about Season 1’s Fulgore? He was almost OP than now!

His d.beam does 41 on hit + potential damage

1 Like

Boring ■■■ cpu fights no thanks adapt or perish