Do you want a Character Creation Contest (POLL)

For the most part Nah. But I wouldn’t Mind if my monkey was part of KI.

1 Like

Rabbit familiar ftw!

Focused production by professionals is great which is why i think IG would prefer to do their thing away from the fans, but access to a lot of ideas can help push KI to season infinity and increase awareness; even if they have to cannibalize concepts with the permission of the creator. KI for Windows 10 is about taking the game worldwide. It’s a good idea to tap the source.

1 Like

I mean I wouldn’t mind if there was one. But Idk how I feel about it yet…

I would totally enter my designs too I mean if people would like them…

1 Like

I think they may have an issue with “true” animals. Beyond that your concepts are golden.

Obviously the monkey would be magical. Because y’know…magicks awesome.

Also would the devs have an issue or the people who play the game?

Well Primal rage has a monkey in it. You never know.

I remembered the first character concept I had was a monkey named Ultra Bob(his trait was aerial combos) lol I remember them saying no monkeys in KI I think that was DH.

I think the dev issue is that hitting animals is a known trigger for certain people.

That I didn’t know. Huh Shows you how much I know about game :open_mouth:

Aww… Well too bad…I guess.

I think It’ll be more excepted if its lean more so to the fantastical.

1 Like

I gotcha. I’ll probably start a thread on the character later… I didn’t mean for this one to turn into a monkey thread.

1 Like

Riptor is an animal, prehistoric or not, but i get the point. Extreme animal rights groups can make good fans and consumers too. Still think they should source character concepts from outside. Focus is good but limit scope of perception.

1 Like