Do we need a survey on the forums?

He should spend less time ragging on KI, and more time learning how to speak the English language.

So did you learn anything about our secret cult?

He just honestly doesn’t like us or the forums. He used a bunch of insults and derogatory sayings. He’s also apparently surprised that there are “no females” on the forums at all.

I’m not here to blow the guy up, I just don’t agree with what he says.

If that makes me a “Blind Sheep”, then fine. Whatever. *Shrug *

(I hate that term.)

Done talking about it though.

1 Like

Join the Cult of Rash

Free Rashes for everyone

1 Like

LOL you where in his video, does that piss you off?
Also crazy lcd under a different alias talking about
who else?? ORCHID and her butt! LOL it was an old
video too. he really wants her in a gstring, sh is so hot

1 Like

Ok, I’m bored so I listened to a little bit more. I will say this, he’s
i want to stress this as little as possible
somewhat
right
 about forum members jumping on new threads as soon as they come up. It’s not to the point where we’re ganging up on constructive criticism, but I’m pretty sure a lot of us regulars get on here to check news, socialize, share ideas, etc. And especially at a slow news time like we’ve had recently post KIWC we all naturally migrate over to it to see what new piece of KI culture comes up, and naturally we all like to throw in our $0.02. After all that’s what a public forum is for
public discussion and debate.

Edit: I watched part 3 as well. I’m really bored right now (at work, go figure). He lost the .001% credibility he had when it became apparent that he doesn’t understand the tounge-in-cheek humor people had when LCD posted his suggestion for KI2 Orchid retro (and got flagged because it was his what
56th time?) and after that everyone started making hillarious suggestions for the non-human cast to get the same fan service human characters, particularly the females, get requests for.

2 Likes

Me? A troll? I guess that guy in the video did make some valid points.

This is actually funny, I listen to really stupid Youtube videos with my friends and this man just gave us something to binge watch👍

People who say things based solely on opinions and not reason and facts and are actually serious are the most entertaining. And we’ve got 3+ videos of it.This is pure gold, thanks to whoever found these.

His comments about people being sick for wanting a nude Gargos and Omen was particularly
not funny
what’s kinda like funny, but really sad?

I should probably stop. I might become the focus of #4.

2 Likes

The fact that he is grasping at nothing with is opinion based “points” is hilarious.I didn’t get far enough for him to talk about nude Gargos but idk if I’d like to.

Yeah, it was in part 3, and there was some intense straw-grasping going on.

Flagging your posts like Illuminati.

13 Likes

Lol
please don’t.

Fulgore with hood look amazing. lol

1 Like

People like that creep just make me
never mind, its not worth it.

Yeah I was going to make a post picking that video apart but it just wasn’t worth it, so I did something constructive and made that picture instead. lol

IMHO it would fit right in in the KI meme thread.

4 Likes

There, I changed my icon so we can be a real cult.

3 Likes

Best thing to come out of this thread.

1 Like

That’s actually a really cool profile pic.