Do the guest characters have any special missions?

I started playing Arbiter and I noticed that no special missions really pop up like they do for the other characters. I love these special missions a lot. I like how TJ Combo breaks away to have a rival battle banter with Tusk. It is a shame if it turns out they don’t get any missions. Imagine Rash and Cinder banter, or Arbiter and Glacious discussing how reckless humans are. Or for fun Sadira and Raam arguing about sharing a stage. Back to the question do they have any missions that I haven’t unlocked?

1 Like

Guest characters have no special missions as they are not canon to the universe.

Yeah they are not canon, but it would be a cool what if scenario. Besides some of these missions are not canon. No way Glacious will end up killing Cinder and Sadira as he says he does in his missions or Gargos will end up taking over the world.

2 Likes

There are so many players that are so dead-set against getting any Halo, Battletoads, or GOW peanut butter in their KI chocolate that they have been given the dark-age b@stard treatment. Sure they can hang around, but they’re not considered part of the family and as such aren’t allowed to inherit any of Daddy KI’s stuff.

Sorry, I’ve been watching a lot of Game of Thrones lately.

What makes it even worse, Arby isn’t considered canon for Halo either. He is KI’s Arbiter…not Thel Vadam, or Ripa Mormame, or any other specific Arbiter, just a nameless elite that represents all of them and none of them. He is specifically KI’s Arbiter.

And KI won’t have him either.

2 Likes

I have almost forgotten that these characters are guests. Since i have never played Halo, Battletoads and GoW, for me they are KI characters. They belong to KI also. They should have their missions and be in the Shadow Lords pool. Is it forbitten for a character to have a multigame career? I don’t know about the agreements though. Lore-wise, they could be summoned through portals depending on who they are with. They also have their images in the SL fight screen.

2 Likes

It’s also odd because the guests have actual specific dialogue, whether it’s them talking or the mimics talking to them. I remember one of the mimics telling RAAM that his flying creatures were pointless or something like that.

1 Like

Now that you mention it. Gargos did mention Arbiter’s great journey. Also one of the mimics mentioned him being from Sanghelios.

1 Like

The statements that the mimics and Gargos make toward Rash are hilarious. “Gargos will stuff and display you in his hall of aberrations.” You must be the most profane creature in all of the realms."
Gargos even threatens to rip his legs off, cook them and eat them.
Sadly though, no Rash specific missions. I would love to see what kind of absurd antics he could get himself into.
I also wish there were Battletoad specific items. The little fiery, flying pig from the original battletoads would make a delightful guardian XD

1 Like

I wish bro mainly with Raam he could fight arbiter or fight ultratech members due to him being a threat to humans and he could have a mini questline with it sadly he is a guest and does nothing with the story.

1 Like