Djinn/Jinn character

im down for some Khan-Ra vs Rashido destiny battles. Id rather see the Lovecraft character first though.

I would like something a bit like Alā€™Rashid from Mace the Dark Age, using a dervish style of fighting and wind powers. Maybe a bit of a rushdown, and add in a few juggling powers. Or keep the dervish blade style and do some flames so he doesnā€™t get a Kan-Ra feel with sand and wind. A good balance though so he is different enough thematically from Kan-Ra and Cinder, mix up the wind and fire, using a dervish style, keep up close and rapid attack with the blades.

However they wind up designed, I demand the the character is called Djinnger Snaps and has a Djinngerbread Man costume.

On a serious note, Iā€™m fairly certain this is (or isnā€™t) a Djinn thing, but in the Seventh Voyage of Sinbad there was the warrior with 6 arms and 6 swords. I think thatā€™d make for an interesting fighting style and some really pretty, vivid animation.

1 Like

Iā€™d still would rather a female genie join KI. With Henna and barefoot sandals.

anyone remember the prince of persia? i would like a djinn modeled after the Dark Prince. the dark evil alter ego of the prince.

2 Likes

If a djinn character, wind will be a part of it.

oh give us a Jinn!

Shantae for Season 4 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But sheā€™s half Jinn tho

Sweet Lord Hoopty-Hoo Yes.

Shantae from Wayforward as the Jinn/Djinn archetype!

RET-2-GO!!!

As much as I her games and would love to see her in a 2D fighter, not this one unfortunately. Sheā€™s way too cutesy to fit given the tone of this game.

1 Like

Lol actually I agree. Just needed a reason to post Shantae pics haha :sweat_smile:.

Still though, a female djinn with animal morphing powers may be cool beansā€¦ well at least as cool as beans can beā€¦ if they can be called coolā€¦ or so they sayā€¦ people who like beans I meanā€¦

ā€¦

Okay now I really want beans for dinner :open_mouth:.

Hmmm, this reminds me that a Pirate Master skin for spinal would look great I think.

From what Iā€™ve read, a djinn is usually elemental. Iā€™m guessing a djinn based on air and/or smoke would be the best choice because we already have other elemental characters like cinder, glacius and aganos (fire, water and earth.) They could be like astral projection smoke from MK armageddon where he was basically a smoke entity with a physical costume. Throw in some electric attacks (or even shape shifting) and we got a cool character.