Definitive Edition Gamestop Pre-Order Bonus (OMG)

Fair point. I might get the DE preordered because why not. Probably can’t though.

They should have used the Elite controller or included the circular D-pad as it is better for fighting games than the traditional 4-way d-pad.

Of course, because everyone owns a $150 controller.

2 Likes

Well they could at least supply a circle d-pad to clip over the 4-way design, just like SF did for PSP.

Really?? Thank you so much!! :smiley: I will take one Kan-Ra!

You’re awesome.

1 Like

I was gonna buy it on release, but now I’m definitely pre ordering

1 Like

But it is just a skin not a controller.

It’s cool but i’m not stickin ■■■■ on my $150 controller lol

Iron Galaxy/Microsoft should really consider selling ki controller skins. There’s so many design possibilities! I’d definitely buy some

1 Like

Bruh…I need this in my life lol

Pre-order confirmed

1 Like

Why isn’t this being promoted in killer instincts Twitter/Facebook though? YOU NEED TO PROMOTE YOURSELF MORE, KI!

Probably sell my skin no use for it :wink:

No thanks.

6 Likes

^LOL XD

OT the controller Looks cool but I think I’ll pass.

HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEET. ■■■■■ it I’ll buy it.

All of this controller skinning is making me want to do that create your own controller thing on the Xbox website. I had a kick-■■■ pink controller on the 360 but it broke, now I can finally have a successor to that baby.

https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-US/customize/body

I like my accessories better.

Your meme reminded me of Lex’s scene in the BvS film where he says, “the red capes are coming; the red capes are coming.” You should make a GIF of him saying, “the complaints are coming; the complaints are coming.”

1 Like

As it’s possible some have pointed this out, apologies for the repetition, but the skin is only a sticker according to KI central (on their twitter account).