Death Battle Ideas with KI Characters

There was one death Battle long ago: Yoshi vs Riptor. And I think there was one thas was Ivy (Soul Calibur) vs Orchid.

Jago vs Ryu
The two fundamentals tutorial characters duke it out!

Sabrewulf vs Jon Talbain
Who is top doge?!

Shadow Jago vs Scorpion
Teleport spam vs teleport spam.

There was Sektor vs. Fulgore too.

This is the one I want to see.

Balrog killed a fully grown male elephant with 1 punch (one punch man style)
also he punched a car so hard it flipped over and went far with lei and Christie inside

also balrog killed a guyā€¦with his head!!!

Yeah, I know, that is why I said he has power.

The only real feat for TJ, other than his KI2 Ultimate (see above), is him punching someone so hard that they fly like 100 feet into the airā€¦

At the end of the day, in terms of just strength, I honestly donā€™t know who is stronger between the two, but TJ is definitely faster and more durable (seeing as he has a healing factor). Both are boxing Champs and as such are probably equally skilled, so I think a fight between them would come down to their X factors.

Ronan VS Omen (Just by thinking about it Omen would probably obliterate Ronan)

Oooh Cinder Vs The Human Torch xD

Cassandra Cain vs Kim Wu?

Come on, at least give her a fighting chance. Stephanie Brown vs Kim Wu.

How about Cinder vs Blaze vs Human Torch? : D

These are the ā€˜death battlesā€™ Iā€™d like to see (not saying theyā€™d be the ā€œbestā€ ones, but simply the ones Iā€™d like to see):

Winner? Hmmm, Iā€™d probably go with Glacius on that one, but Iā€™m sure that Sub would put up a really good fight. But honestly, if Sub could get close range Iā€™m sure Glacius would be in danger. Now the ā€˜problemā€™ I have with this battle is just that I canā€™t decide which Glacius Iā€™d pickā€¦ the original one from KI? Or even KI2, or the new one? But anyway, overall I think itā€™d be a really fun fight.

Winner? Not sure! Kim has her freakinā€™ Dragon, but Iā€™m pretty sure that Chun would destroy her if she could get melee range (Chunā€™s kicks would just eat Kim for breakfast). I might have to go with Chun on that one.

Would anyone else also love that fight? And the Winner would beā€¦ ? Jeez, I think theyā€™d both just kill each other at the same time! Eyedol would likely just be much faster though, at least when it comes to closing distance (although Goro has that teleport-like jumping move when he jumps off-screen and lands directly on you and stumps you to a pulp). I think it would be a GREAT match, even if it would last maybe 5 seconds. Honestly, I think that anyone one of them getting the first hit would win.

Ah! Oh yes, one of my favorites from Ultimate MK3 (Nightwolf !). Obviously I picked them both due to their native American origins and theme going on. The thing is their fighting styles and powers could well be a fair-enough match. It would be a very interesting fight Iā€™m sure. In the end though I think that Nightwolf might have an edge there.

Now now! Yes I could have picked up the cyborgs from Mortal Kombat, such as Sektor or Cyrax but thatā€™s too generic for me. When it comes to machines, WAR machines then I * always * have the T-800 in mind. Now, Fulgore is NOT a cyborg per se (like Sektor or Cyrax), heā€™s an entire robot with superb abilities and high intelligence. I DO think that fighting the T-800 is more fitting. Now anyway, this is just my dream fight. I remember seeing Robocop Vs Terminator from Death Battles and I didnā€™t really like their choices, giving way too much ground for Robocop (sorry I LOVE Robocop but thereā€™s NO WAY heā€™d have those chances against a T-800).

Now, FULGORE is way high in ā€˜machine tierā€™, Fulgore would DESTROY Robocop in a matter of a minute or two (at most). So I think that Fulgoreā€™s only ā€œrealā€ machine matchup would be versus a T-800. And as for the winner? Well, I would go with Fulgore on that one due to speed and maneuverability. The T-800 is a tank of a machine, and if you get close range youā€™re deadā€¦ unless youā€™re called Fulgore. Now Fulgore can go cloaked, teleport, fire plasma projectiles, etc. While the T-800 relies on weaponry and its bare fists with a brawling style when out of ammo or weapons. Now, if a T-800 does get a hold on youā€¦ then be prepared to get catapulted through a couple of walls before you realize whatā€™s happening. I think that it would be a very epic fightā€¦ ORā€¦ a very short one (in favor of Fulgore).

Either against Ryu, or Ken, whichever I wouldnā€™t mind. I would prefer against Ryu of course. Now hummmā€¦ well I think that Jago would just destroy Ryu to be honest. Maybe that Akuma would be a better challenger against Jagoā€¦ BUTā€¦ I donā€™t really care about Akuma (sorry), I just prefer Ryu, heā€™s like the San Goku of the SF universe. Iā€™d still love to see them fight. Now, maybe one thing could help, if BOTH Ryu and Ken would fight Jago together, now THAT would be amazing. In that case I would have to go with the Ryu and Ken duo. But, otherwise, Jago would win Iā€™m pretty sure.

Well, we donā€™t know much about Mira. But one thing is for sure, is that Scarlet seems to be just as thirsty for blood (and is probably just as crazy, if not even more than Mira). Since I donā€™t know anything about Mira I canā€™t say if sheā€™d put up a good fight against Scarlet, but Iā€™m confident that she would. I canā€™t quite pick a winner for this one but I think that Mira would have to make sure that she doesnā€™t have any back-up blood stored anywhere around the fighting arena because Scarlet would suck it all from a distance and regenerate herself with it. Ultimately, I think that it might just be a draw!

I love Sadira, and I actually liked Dā€™Vorah as well. And they both have that ā€œwe love insectsā€ theme going for them both. Well, Dā€™Vorah pretty much IS an insect so hmmmā€¦ well maybe Sadiraā€™s big spider ā€˜petā€™ (the big one in her stage) would love to have Dā€™vo for breakfast. Now hereā€™s the thingā€¦ Dā€™vo is VERY dangerous. I think that Sadira could have a chance but she would have to stay AWAY from Dā€™vo, and Sadira doesnā€™t have much in terms of long-range attacks. Itā€™s a tough one to admit for me butā€¦ I think that Dā€™vo might win that one, just maybe. Iā€™m not sure!

Anyways, these are the ones I came up with. Iā€™d like to see ANY one of the above on Death Battle for sure. The one Iā€™d like the most is Fulgore Vs T-800.

All of those matchups I like, although I would see Chun-Li VS Omen, so they could have a kick fight :wink:

The Tiger Warrior vs The Shaolin Dragon.

1 Like

Ok. How about riptor vs a baron of hell from doom.

Still gotta root for my rippy

This would either be really good or really bad, and I know it wouldnā€™t be cannon, but what about

ARBITOR VS PREDATOR
No one would see it coming, literally, theyā€™ll both come in cloaking. Energy sword against predator war blades. Arbitor speed against predators brutality.

How about General Raam vs General Zod

Why not fulgore he particularly based of predators any way

1 Like

Oooo great idea we can have a three way fight with cloakers

Jago vs. Liu Kang would be amazing.

Beyond that:

• TJ Combo vs. Balrog
  • Hisako vs. Scorpion
  • Shago vs. Akuma
  • Cinder vs. Subzero
  • Shao Kahn vs. Gargos
  • Raiden vs. Eyedol

Any of those would be great! I would be particularly be hyped for a Kahn vs. Gargos battle, or Raiden vs. Eyedol duel. With the new Eyedol backstory, the rivalry between Kahn and Raiden is very much just like the rivalry between Gargos and Eyedol.

When Raiden and Shao Kahn fought, their battle shook the core of the Earth.

When Eyedol and Gargos met on the battle field, their battle was like and explosion of stars.

Some really intense stuff! All these guys are hella powerful.

What about
Mira vs Raziel (Legacy Of Kain)

Both are vampires and fight in a risk reward style that drains there own health.

If anything Iā€™d like this one just so the Deathbattle guys have to research the convoluted lore of Legacy Of Kain lol

Deathbattleā€¦oh boyā€¦