Deals with Gold - $1 Sales

It’s been a little while, but they are back! $1 sales are officially a “thing” again.

Details here: http://www.ultra-combo.com/jago-on-sale-for-1-deals-with-gold/

2 Likes

First!!

Wait… I thought Jago is free?..

No character is actually free, but there is a rotating character that is free for about 2 weeks, then it switches to a different one.

1 Like

Let me fix your statement: One rotating character that is free for an irregular amount of time, from 2 weeks to 5.

Right. What I meant was that you don’t a character for free as a permanent deal, which was what he was implying.

I saw this when Larry Herb posted the Gold Deals of the week on his blog, and I was wondering when someone was going to spread the word about it.

This reminds me something: there should be a way to allow all users to know which character its in the rotation.

I have all characters and I dont know which one its in the rotation right now. Time ago, the meld told us, but now its impossible to know.

Not a must-to-have-now feature, but maybe using the meld again could be enough (it gets new info constantly, so doesn’t seem very hard to achieve)

2 Likes

Awesome! So, does that mean we will eventually be able to grab Shago for $1?

Nope, Jago. Not Shadow Jago

I think Shago is a premium character and will likely (for the foreseeable future) stay at $10 with KI Gold tied in whenever he is available for sale.

But, I wouldn’t be opposed to his exclusivity being dropped so that he’s always purchasable at $5.

If you wait for every character to go on sale you will have only paid $18 for season 1 and 2! Granted you might be waiting for quite a minute :V

I seriously forgot it was Tuesday. The days/nights are blending together. When the stream ended I was like OH CRAP!

1 Like

So is this gonna be for season 1 and 2 ? So I could let my friend know

wait if i buy ki now can i get it on pc

Yep. Anything you buy on/for the X1, also counts as a purchase to the PC version.

ok thx but i don’t have xbox gold cause i don’t have xbox :[ so i can’t buy it for 1 $ :[

Recommend you buy the Supreme Edition for PC when it comes out. $50 for all in-game content, and just a fantastic deal in general.

yea i know i will then i will get the rom for ki 1 so i can have the full package :stuck_out_tongue: