Dark Souls 3 (SPOILERS ARE BLURRED. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Any game. But it doesn’t overheat. Just gets hot. I think it will be ok, but I’d research it, just in case.

I just bought Salt and Sanctuary!!! Should be fun!

@xSkeletalx hey Can I beat Aldrich by myself at all? Or do you badly need another phantom to help out during this fight? I’m getting murdered by his second form with my Dex character. :wink:

It’s tough for me to say. I needed a second set of hands for that fight, but I know @Nightswipe0 said he did it solo.

My build was a balance of STR, DEX FAITH at the time (most of the other stats were the same, too) and I just could not stay close long enough to get the kill. I spent too much time having to run around.

Sounds similar to what I am going through right now. Thanks, I might have to summon someone.

Do it solo. No glory otherwise :wink:
It won’t help much but put on some magicres gear. Dodge like a grasshopper when arrows are in the air and strike during openings. Avoid his meleeattacks, they hurt the most. If you beat Sulyvahn this slimeblob absorbing darksun Gwyndolin should’t be too much of a hassle.

Twisted walk of light or Vow if Silence seem to negate his magic, so I might need to abuse some of these magic tricks. I beat Ninja Garden Black so I’m used to playing solo and beating unfair bosses, lol. Nothing new here.

If you have those spells that is. I don’t think anyone knew back then that twisted was useful there.
My first run as a mage I missed the book that contained vow of silence.

Yeah, unfortunately my character ‘s stats don’t’ come close to the stat requirements, lol.

[quote=“BoJima404, post:303, topic:6679”]
@xSkeletalx hey Can I beat Aldrich by myself at all? Or do you badly need another phantom to help out during this fight? [/quote]

You can beat every boss in the game solo. I never summoned or played with another player my whole run though.
The Nameless King was by far the most challenging for me though.

And I did it. Solo too. Sharpened the Butcher’s Knife and sliced him up. Had to make better use of available pillars to dodge and shield myself from his magic while running like a little ■■■■■ from his homing arrows.

1 Like

So, is there any kind soul who earned all rings who can help me with the achievement?

@xSkeletalx @Nightswipe0 hey, can u help dayv0 maybe?

Unfortunately I have not taken the time to find all the rings, though I may at some point. Are there specific ones you’re having trouble finding, @Dayv0?

1 Like

Yeah I got all of them. You need to beat the game 2 1/2 times (With the same character*) to get them all.
Don’t remember exactly where the last ++ ring is located in the world, but you have to kill the nameless king a third time.

With the same character*

Reviving this thread since I’m getting it today.
Quick question to DS3 veterans: How’s it looking for someone who wants to run around with an Ultra Greatsword in one hand and a Tower Shield in the other? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hard as hell! Not a lot of poise to block and return the favor. I started as a Knight and stopped that file and started over as a warrior with an axe… then added the birth right fire gem to it. that got me pretty far just on that weapon alone. Im half way through the game and kind of stuck on a boss…but I dont play it as much as I do Bloodborne… Bloodborne blows them all away!!!’

But thats my opinion…everyone has different play style…I say just go for it and if you dont like it use something else.

Actually, poise straight up isn’t turned on in the .dll file. It literally doesn’t work, because it’s turned off by From Software. And if you turn it on, you’re liable for a ban.

But, I think what you mean here is “Stability”, which is a stat on shields that reduces the amount of stamina consumed when blocking an attack.

yeah, you know what I mean… using a shield isnt as easy in DS3. I recommend the warrior with the Axe buff