Dark Souls 3 (SPOILERS ARE BLURRED. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK)

these are the guys that keep invading when Im trying to fight Yellow finger… I just want to fight Yellow finger…be done with that NPC line and then you can invade all you want! lol… just let me fight one on one.

Your best bet is to join the Farron covenant, then, because those invaders are members and that area is under the covenant’s protection. If you are part of the covenant I believe you cannot be invaded by fellow members.

Ahhhh!!! Good idea…but I dont think Ive made it to Farron covenant invite yet. Ill check.

Finally beat Dark Souls 3 last night (all solo). Wooohoo!!
The last boss was pretty reasonable, but the Nameless King really pissed me off haha

This was my (very frustrating) experience with the Nameless King:

2 Likes

Ha ha ha! Damn that was frustrating to watch!! lol

1 Like

From what I’ve heard about the Chalice Dungeons, it would be an awesome thing to have in Dark Souls 3. So awesome, in fact, that I will be very surprised if one of our upcoming DLC packs doesn’t have an equivalent.

I really enjoy “roguelike” games, and sincerely hope we will see a Souls version of the Chalice Dungeons.

1 Like

Its cool man… there are 5 …3 layer pre-set dungeons and then there are 5 “random” layout dungeons that are different for every player. These randoms are the ones that contain the new versions of weapons and other goodies.

It does get boring after playing them consistently becasue they are all kind of the same but just different lay outs and enemies… but its a good break from the story to get leveled up and farm some items you may need in the main game.

I made it through the beginning of Cathedral ward last night too… I got caught up with the maggot beasts and that female NPC… I barely made it out of their alive…that was a close one!
I want to upgrade my Axe so bad but I will loose the fire and the fire works so well against a lot of smaller enemies. this upgrade stuff is hard to decide!

OMG I hate this stupid ■■■■■ game!! Arrgghhhhh!

Damn cleansing chapel is some easy BS to die on!

****Ok so I made it passed the spider and to the Bonfire/ final short cut. Now a few more big guys and on to the Deacons of the Deep. Man this was a tough area!

@Nightswipe0 @xSkeletalx
OK, Question…So I had my (Dont loose souls ring on- forgot the name) and I died at the Spider from his Curse… it didnt keep my souls! I had to go back and get them! What happened?? Luckily I made it back past that night and those assassins…whooo!

After a hard day of work in Tokyo, I finally made it to the next bonfire.

Akihabara Yodobashi bonfire

2 Likes

"HEEEELP"

rolls to the left

"Okay got behind him, now for the backstab!"

1 Like

WOW thats cool! Is that a big toy store in Tokyo? I have a friend on Facebook that lives there and I think thats were he has posted a lot of his pics with stuff like that.

I saw that same lifesize DS3 knight statue on Ebay while looking for normal collectibles; it cost $5,000.

@FallofSeraphs76 I don’t know what happened with the ring, although I would point out that the ring breaks and disappears after a single use, so maybe you had the ring equipped during another death and it was gone, but you assumed you still had it when the spider killed you? I don’t recall if effects like Curse and Stone bypass the protection or not.

No the ring was on… I checked… before and after the fight. Matter of fact…its still on now! lol

Ive used one before earlier int he game and it worked fine… ring broke, ect…

But this time it didnt… Luckily i was able to run back and get my souls

yes, picture was taken at a big toy store there.

1 Like

I need to go there. One day. Lol.

Am I the only one spending 1 maybe 2 hours on the character creation screen? Recreated my character 5 times or so after reaching the first bonfire.

I can pick you up from the airport in a limo, lol.

Oh snap. Lol.

I might have to take you up on that offer. :slight_smile:

But who knows? I’d love to travel the world one day, and that is definitely on my radar.

Finally bought DS3. It’s insanely hard. Really enjoyed the first world, but the next major area I entered, Road of Sacrifices, is a brutal step up. Even the first world was a challenge but really satisfying so far.

Well, I just started DS3 and my Mira practice suffers greatly now :smirk: I hope I have enough (time and energy) left for Gargos. The new mode, SL, couldn’t some soon enough. Ah, darn forgot Blood & Wine for Witcher 3. Too much to do…

Fire Axe or add a fire gem to something …most enemies in that area before and beyond cant handle fire well at all.

1 Like

My Xbox is heating up like crazy. Only started happening since I started playing DS3 a few days ago. Also, the screen stutters a lot. Is my box dying perhaps ? :confused: anyone had their Xbox heat up like this playing DS3?