Dah Customization Thread!

Given the “Immortal warrior” canon from his reveal this morning, there’s no way we’re not getting a costume based on the medieval era Connor McLeod or The Kurgan… right?

1 Like

like spinal’s historical costumes right? or TJ’s 70’s 80’s 90’s outfits

maybe you are right. Or maybe they’ll save that for retro Tusk.

Retro or default, I think it’d be a disservice to leave Highlander based accessories out of Tusk’s wardrobe!

1 Like

LOL YES :grin:

1 Like

We all know Iron Galaxy threw in Kick from Divekick as one of TJ Combo’s accessories. Why not they could do another shot with Tusk and use…

THIS GUY.

Can you feel the storm!? It’s coming!

1 Like

Since Tusk is an immortal barbarian/viking,

Will we see him wear various warrior outfits from various timelines?

Maybe he once became king of a long lost land.

1 Like

That guy looks Dah-pressed

4 Likes

1 Like

dando boura?

Lady Beard, he’s a Japanese wrestler with a cross-dressing shtick. Also have an Idol group called Lady Baby.

What if he was given a God of War treatment and was cursed for a great crime committed aeons ago?

Cratos was cursed to wear the ashes of his family, so he and all who saw him knew what he’d done, so what if Tusk was granted immortality as a curse to keep him deprived of a glorious death for betraying his fellow warriors?

Awesome idea: Tusk is an Immortal from The North
Well there’s a band from the same sort of area called Immortal
[URL=http://s571.photobucket.com/user/riberskate/media/75_photo.jpg.html][/URL]
I certainly hope they wouldn’t pass up such an opportunity.

1 Like

Well since his sword gets heated why not take it one step further

That’d be. Awesome for orchid

1 Like

Okay, so we saw his colors accessories in the stream today.
*Screencaps may come later
Colors: Pretty good, even if I only saw a little. Color 9 has some neat war paint.
Accessories: I’m actually pretty disappointed in the accessories. I don’t mind goofy things, but it feels like there’s been missed opportunities across the board…
Really kinda sad there’s no Scotsman’s kilt, no black metal based set, no red and white samurai with the Tetsuaiga … :cry:
Valhalla? A good concept, wish the hair was out. Looks decent in game at least.
Executioner? I might want to rock it without the hood, but it’s probably got the best overall look otherwise. The sword is pretty dang rad.
Gearpunk? Nah. Dapper Dah is amusing and all, and he can probably pull him off, but I think there are better options that could’ve come.

Retro= great! Love the variety of hair colors and skin tones (I know there were folks praying for tan tusk, and you got a variety of tans! :smiley: ) The orc color was a pleasant surprise. Pictish blue Smurf Tusk is okay.
As for the retro accessories? Well…
Caveman? Fitting, but I’m not a big fan.
Gladiator is probably one of the best looking. I know there were folks looking for that.
Luchadore? While I’m happy my cries for a luchadore character seem to have been heard, I don’t think it looks super great on Tusk. Do not like the look in game.

I was super excited for his accessories, just based on how much I love his Default and Retro. I’m thinking these are kinda mediocre, IMO. Amusing, sure. But nothing that’s really screaming awesome to me…
Wishing I had more talent so I could mod up some models myself come the PC release, but it will do I suppose.

no Mr.Tusk costume :cry:

What stream are you referring to

The one today that happened an hour or two ago. Go to the Iron Galaxy Twitch channel to watch the archive.

1 Like

I think the accessories are great, I like executioner and gladiator. Luchador is lol worthy but I’m not using it. Caveman is ok too, loking forward to prehistoric spinal vs caveman tusk.

I am interested in Odin’s costume also, but i default Tusk, cargo pants ruin everything ever. I’ll totally stick with retro Tusk, but it’s nice to see different swords instead of the wooden pad his default sword is. I like executioner’s sword and Valhalla. Gearpunk sword and costume… lol nope.