Dafuq is this?

Sure. Good players always look for ways to get behind the system. Don’t forget sadira season 1.

This is how you know the aria board is dead. This was brought up day one over there. You guys really should at least skim threads for characters you don’t use so you’re not caught off guard by randomness like this.

I concur.

Oh that. I was just a bit salty from something that happened earlier that day. Don’t worry about it.

1 Like

You can’t I did on Lab to test ):

I hope so

Unless you touch Aria’s leg, you can’t break, count as projectiles.

The fact it loops almost perfectly makes it even better.
I’m imagining the Omen making adorable squeaky toy noises with each hit.
“FWEEPFWEEPFWEEPFWERPFWEEPFWEEP”

Seriously though too stronk nerf now lel

Yes you can. I just did it.

if you don’t touch Aria leg, you can’t

yes you can I just did it. I’ll post a video

I believe it’s the Can-can dance or that kick line and probably brekable if you use the right buttons.

Here, It should be available now.

1 Like

I think I got what you meant, a shadow meter could do, but this video is not about what happened on the gif

In the link you provided you had meter to phase through her or counter break.

Its a bad situation, but Omen could’ve gotten out of it.

EDIT: I’m sorry, I meant Shadow Counter it.

You’ll notice in my last reply that I did in fact mention that, so why tell me as if I didn’t know?

Sorry, did the mention without reading the full post, blood rushing in anger blinded me :sweat_smile:

sure, the anger is about the cheap 17% unbreakable HK smash situation.

anyway, apparently this is a bug :sweat_smile:

lol i found a new bug

This.

We are talking about 1 DP of damage here. I wouldn’t worry about it.

This is unbreakable (and will continue to be even if this gets fixed) because you can’t combo break projectiles. And ARIA can easily cash this out with shadow crescendo or allergo which leads to around 30-38% dmg.

Can get finished, it’s only 17% when missed the finisher.